NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Topsail Beach NC
Last Update: 12:42 am EDT Sep 2, 2014




Current Conditions
Wilmington, New Hanover International Airport
Lat: 34.28   Lon: -77.92   Elev: 45.932
Last Update on Sep 2, 2:53 am EDT

 Humidity: 93 % 
 Wind Speed: SW 3 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.07" (1018.2 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 76°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 81°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
78°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 34.38N -77.62W    Elevation: 3 ft


Today
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Weekly Forecast



Tuesday, September 2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am77°76°97%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
8 G 9
9am81°
(87°)
76°83%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
8 G 9
12pm88°
(96°)
74°63%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
9 G 11
3pm89°
(98°)
74°61%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
13 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm87°
(96°)
75°67%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
13 G 15
9pm80°75°85%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
11 G 14
12am76°74°92%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
11 G 14
3am75°73°93%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
10 G 13
Wednesday, September 3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am75°73°94%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
8 G 9
9am78°73°85%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
8 G 9
12pm84°
(90°)
72°68%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
8 G 9
3pm85°
(91°)
72°64%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm83°
(88°)
72°71%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
8 G 9
9pm77°73°87%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
7 G 8
12am74°72°93%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
7 G 8
3am72°71°96%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
5
Thursday, September 4
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am72°72°100%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
3
9am77°73°88%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
5
12pm87°
(94°)
73°62%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
6 G 7
3pm88°
(95°)
73°61%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm86°
(93°)
73°66%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
8 G 9
9pm82°
(87°)
73°76%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
7 G 8
12am79°73°80%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
5
3am77°72°85%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
3
Friday, September 5

Friday
20%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 6:46am
6:46am

Friday Night
20%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 7:33pm
7:33pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am75°72°90%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
1
9am79°72°79%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the S
2
12pm86°
(92°)
72°62%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
7 G 8
3pm87°
(93°)
71°60%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm85°
(91°)
72°65%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
8 G 9
9pm81°72°74%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
7 G 8
12am78°72°81%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
7 G 8
3am76°72°86%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
6 G 7
Saturday, September 6

Saturday
20%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:46am
6:46am

Saturday Night
20%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 7:32pm
7:32pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am75°72°91%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
5
9am80°72°77%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
6 G 7
12pm86°
(92°)
72°62%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
9 G 11
3pm87°
(94°)
72°60%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
11 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm86°
(92°)
73°66%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
11 G 14
9pm81°
(86°)
73°77%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
12am79°73°81%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
10 G 13
3am77°72°85%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
9 G 11
Sunday, September 7

Sunday
40%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:47am
6:47am

Sunday Night
40%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 7:30pm
7:30pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am75°72°89%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
8 G 9
9am79°72°79%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
7 G 8
12pm86°
(92°)
72°62%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
7 G 8
3pm87°
(94°)
72°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
7 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm85°
(91°)
72°66%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
6 G 7
9pm80°72°78%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
5
12am77°72°83%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ESE
5
3am74°70°88%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
6 G 7
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today90°Today's maximum temperature will be 90°F61%The weather Today will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the SSW
13 G 15
Tonight77°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 77°F94%The Weather Tonight will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SW
10 G 13
Wednesday87°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 87°F64%The weather Wednesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the SSW
9 G 11
Wednesday Night74°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 74°F100%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the W
5
Thursday88°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 88°F61%The weather Thursday will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the SSE
8 G 9
Thursday Night71°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 71°F90%The Weather Thursday Night will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the SW
3
Friday87°Friday's maximum temperature will be 87°F60%The weather Friday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the S
9 G 11
Friday Night75°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 75°F91%The Weather Friday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the SW
6 G 7
Saturday87°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 87°F60%The weather Saturday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SSW
11 G 14
Saturday Night75°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 75°F89%The Weather Saturday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SW
9 G 11
Sunday87°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 87°F60%The weather Sunday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the S
7 G 8
Sunday Night75°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 75°F91%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the E
6 G 7

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy