NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 5 Miles S Darlington County Jetport Airport SC
Last Update: 12:19 am EST Mar 1, 2015




Current Conditions
Florence, Florence Regional Airport
Lat: 34.18778   Lon: -79.73083   Elev: 148
Last Update on Mar 1, 1:53 am EST

 Humidity: 73 % 
 Wind Speed: NE 9 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.60" (1035.9 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 29°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Wind Chill: 30°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Light Rain
37°
 
 

Lat/Lon: 34.38N -79.9W    Elevation: 131 ft


Today
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Weekly Forecast



Saturday, February 28
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3am32°
(22°)
25°77%The weather at 3am will be Chance Wintry MixChance Wintry MixThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
10 G 11
Sunday, March 1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am31°
(23°)
27°83%The weather at 6am will be Chance Frzg RainChance Frzg RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
10 G 14
9am32°
(25°)
28°86%The weather at 9am will be Wintry MixWintry MixThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
8 G 9
12pm35°
(30°)
34°95%The weather at 12pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
6
3pm39°37°95%The weather at 3pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
5 G 6
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm39°38°96%The weather at 6pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
5 G 6
9pm38°38°100%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NW
5 G 6
12am37°37°100%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
5
3am37°36°100%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
5
Monday, March 2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am35°35°100%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
5 G 6
9am44°41°89%The weather at 9am will be CloudyCloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
6 G 7
12pm57°44°61%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
7 G 8
3pm63°44°50%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
7 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm57°43°60%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
7 G 9
9pm50°41°72%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
8 G 9
12am45°
(40°)
39°78%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
9 G 10
3am43°
(38°)
37°78%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
9 G 11
Tuesday, March 3

Tuesday
40%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:48am
6:48am

Tuesday Night
40%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 6:17pm
6:17pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am41°
(36°)
35°79%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ENE
8 G 10
9am42°38°87%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
6 G 7
12pm46°41°81%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
5
3pm50°44°78%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm54°47°76%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
3
9pm53°50°90%The weather at 9pm will be CloudyCloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
6 G 7
12am54°53°97%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
10 G 13
3am54°54°100%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
13 G 15
Wednesday, March 4

Wednesday
20%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 6:46am
6:46am

Wednesday Night
50%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 6:17pm
6:17pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am55°55°100%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
13 G 15
9am60°56°88%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
14 G 16
12pm69°59°69%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
16 G 20
3pm74°59°60%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
15 G 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm71°59°66%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
13 G 15
9pm65°58°78%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
13 G 15
12am61°57°85%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
14 G 16
3am58°54°85%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
11 G 14
Thursday, March 5

Thursday
70%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 6:45am
6:45am

Thursday Night
40%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 6:18pm
6:18pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am57°50°79%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
8 G 9
9am55°46°72%The weather at 9am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
6 G 7
12pm51°42°73%The weather at 12pm will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
7 G 8
3pm51°39°63%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm51°38°60%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the N
9 G 11
9pm45°
(39°)
35°67%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
10 G 13
12am37°
(30°)
29°71%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
11 G 14
3am34°
(26°)
25°67%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
11 G 14
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight31°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 31°F100%The Weather Tonight will be Chance Wintry MixChance Wintry Mix40%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the NE
10 G 11
Sunday63°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 63°F50%The weather Sunday will be Wintry MixWintry Mix80%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the N
5 G 6
Sunday Night35°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 35°F79%The Weather Sunday Night will be Rain LikelyRain Likely70%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the W
5
Monday55°Monday's maximum temperature will be 55°F76%The weather Monday will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc Rain20%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the N
7 G 8
Monday Night41°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 41°F100%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the ENE
9 G 11
Tuesday74°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 74°F60%The weather Tuesday will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the E
3
Tuesday Night52°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 52°F86%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the SSW
13 G 15
Wednesday59°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 59°F60%The weather Wednesday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the SSW
15 G 18
Wednesday Night53°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 53°F71%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the SW
11 G 14
Thursday47°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 47°F33%The weather Thursday will be Showers LikelyShowers Likely70%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the WNW
8 G 9
Thursday Night31°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 31°F76%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the NNE
11 G 14

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy