NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Barnesville NC
Last Update: 6:30 am EDT Mar 28, 2015




Current Conditions
Lumberton, Lumberton Municipal Airport
Lat: 34.60722   Lon: -79.06   Elev: 125
Last Update on Mar 28, 7:54 am EDT

 Humidity: 73 % 
 Wind Speed: NW 15 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.00" (1015.8 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 34°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Wind Chill: 34°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Overcast
42°
 
 

Lat/Lon: 34.41N -79.05W    Elevation: 112 ft


Today
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Weekly Forecast



Saturday, March 28
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9am41°
(34°)
31°66%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
11 G 18
12pm48°29°47%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NW
15 G 22
3pm52°22°31%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
16 G 24
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm51°22°32%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
13 G 18
9pm41°23°48%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NW
6 G 8
12am36°
(31°)
22°56%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
6 G 9
3am33°
(27°)
19°57%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
6 G 8
Sunday, March 29
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am28°
(22°)
17°62%The weather at 6am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
5
9am31°
(26°)
16°52%The weather at 9am will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
5
12pm44°16°32%The weather at 12pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
6
3pm50°17°27%The weather at 3pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NW
6
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm50°20°31%The weather at 6pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
5
9pm41°22°46%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WSW
5
12am38°23°54%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
7 G 8
3am39°
(34°)
25°56%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
8 G 10
Monday, March 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am39°
(33°)
29°66%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
9 G 11
9am44°
(38°)
34°69%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
10 G 14
12pm55°42°60%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
15 G 20
3pm60°46°60%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
15 G 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm60°47°62%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WSW
10 G 14
9pm56°46°70%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
7 G 8
12am52°44°75%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NW
7 G 8
3am49°42°77%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
7 G 8
Tuesday, March 31

Tuesday
0%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 7:06am
7:06am

Tuesday Night
0%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:36pm
7:36pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am46°41°82%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
5
9am50°41°70%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
3
12pm62°41°48%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
5
3pm66°43°43%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
6
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm64°44°48%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
6 G 8
9pm56°46°69%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
7 G 8
12am52°46°80%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
7 G 9
3am51°46°83%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
7 G 8
Wednesday, April 1

Wednesday
0%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 7:05am
7:05am

Wednesday Night
0%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:36pm
7:36pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am50°45°84%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
5
9am54°45°71%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
5
12pm66°47°50%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
5
3pm70°49°47%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
6 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm69°51°52%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
7 G 9
9pm61°52°72%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
7 G 9
12am56°51°84%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
6
3am54°51°90%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
5
Thursday, April 2

Thursday
30%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 7:04am
7:04am

Thursday Night
30%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 7:37pm
7:37pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am52°52°98%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
6
9am56°53°89%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the S
7 G 9
12pm68°56°63%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
10 G 14
3pm74°58°56%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
13 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm73°58°61%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
11 G 15
9pm66°59°78%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
10 G 14
12am60°58°93%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
9 G 11
3am58°58°99%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
8 G 10
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today53°Today's maximum temperature will be 53°F30%The weather Today will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the WNW
16 G 24
Tonight26°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 26°F62%The Weather Tonight will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the N
6 G 8
Sunday52°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 52°F26%The weather Sunday will be SunnySunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the NW
6
Sunday Night38°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 38°F66%The Weather Sunday Night will be ClearClear0%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SSW
8 G 10
Monday61°Monday's maximum temperature will be 61°F60%The weather Monday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the WSW
15 G 20
Monday Night46°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 46°F82%The Weather Monday Night will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc Showers20%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the N
7 G 8
Tuesday67°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 67°F42%The weather Tuesday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the WSW
6
Tuesday Night49°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 49°F84%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the SW
7 G 8
Wednesday71°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 71°F47%The weather Wednesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the WSW
6 G 8
Wednesday Night52°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 52°F98%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the S
5
Thursday74°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 74°F56%The weather Thursday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the SSW
13 G 16
Thursday Night57°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 57°F100%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the SSW
8 G 10

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy