NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 2 Miles NE Council NC
Last Update: 9:32 am EDT Aug 23, 2014




Current Conditions
Elizabethtown-Curtis L Brown Field Airport
Lat: 34.602   Lon: -78.579   Elev: 131.234
Last Update on Aug 23, 11:15 am EDT

 Humidity: 71 % 
 Wind Speed: E 3 MPH 
 Barometer: 29.95" 
 Dewpoint: 72°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 89°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
83°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 34.44N -78.44W    Elevation: 75 ft


Today
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Weekly Forecast



Saturday, August 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
12pm85°
(91°)
73°68%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
5
3pm87°
(94°)
72°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm85°
(90°)
72°66%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
6 G 8
9pm77°72°84%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
5
12am74°72°91%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
5
3am72°70°93%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
6 G 7
Sunday, August 24
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am72°70°93%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
7 G 8
9am75°69°84%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
9 G 11
12pm82°69°64%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
11 G 14
3pm85°67°54%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
11 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm83°66°58%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
9 G 11
9pm75°65°73%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
8 G 9
12am70°63°79%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
6 G 7
3am67°62°83%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
5
Monday, August 25
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am66°62°89%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
6 G 7
9am71°63°76%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
7 G 8
12pm80°63°56%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
9 G 11
3pm83°62°49%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
10 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm81°63°53%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
8 G 9
9pm73°64°72%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
7 G 8
12am69°64°83%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
6 G 7
3am66°63°89%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
6 G 7
Tuesday, August 26

Tuesday
0%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:42am
6:42am

Tuesday Night
0%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:49pm
7:49pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am66°64°93%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
7 G 8
9am71°65°80%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
8 G 9
12pm81°66°59%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
9 G 11
3pm85°65°51%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°66°58%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
7 G 8
9pm74°67°77%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
6 G 7
12am70°67°91%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
5
3am67°67°99%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
5
Wednesday, August 27

Wednesday
0%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 6:42am
6:42am

Wednesday Night
0%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:48pm
7:48pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am66°66°100%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
5
9am72°67°84%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
5
12pm83°67°57%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
6 G 7
3pm87°67°52%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
6 G 7
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°67°57%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
5
9pm76°66°72%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
3
12am72°67°85%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
2
3am69°68°94%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
2
Thursday, August 28

Thursday
20%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 6:43am
6:43am

Thursday Night
20%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 7:47pm
7:47pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am69°68°98%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
2
9am74°68°82%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
3
12pm85°68°58%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
5
3pm88°68°52%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm85°69°59%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
3
9pm78°70°76%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
3
12am74°70°86%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
3
3am72°70°91%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
3
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today89°Today's maximum temperature will be 89°F60%The weather Today will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the E
5
Tonight71°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 71°F93%The Weather Tonight will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the NE
6 G 7
Sunday85°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 85°F53%The weather Sunday will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the ENE
11 G 14
Sunday Night66°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 66°F89%The Weather Sunday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the NE
5
Monday84°Monday's maximum temperature will be 84°F48%The weather Monday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the NE
10 G 13
Monday Night66°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 66°F93%The Weather Monday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the NNE
6 G 7
Tuesday85°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 85°F51%The weather Tuesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the ENE
9 G 11
Tuesday Night66°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 66°F100%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the NE
5
Wednesday87°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 87°F52%The weather Wednesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the NE
6 G 7
Wednesday Night69°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 69°F98%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the NNE
2
Thursday88°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 88°F52%The weather Thursday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the NE
5
Thursday Night71°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 71°F97%The Weather Thursday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the WNW
3

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy