NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 5 Miles W Rocky Point NC
Last Update: 9:31 am EDT Jul 25, 2014




Current Conditions
Wilmington, New Hanover International Airport
Lat: 34.28   Lon: -77.92   Elev: 45.932
Last Update on Jul 25, 11:53 am EDT

 Humidity: 85 % 
 Wind Speed: N 5 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.06" (1017.7 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 72°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 78°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Overcast
77°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 34.44N -77.97W    Elevation: 39 ft


Today
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Weekly Forecast



Friday, July 25
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3pm83°
(88°)
71°68%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ESE
6 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm85°
(92°)
73°66%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
6 G 8
9pm80°73°78%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
2
12am77°72°87%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
1 G 2
3am74°71°91%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
1
Saturday, July 26
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am74°71°93%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
1
9am80°
(85°)
73°79%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NW
2
12pm88°
(95°)
72°58%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
6 G 9
3pm91°
(98°)
72°54%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
8 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm88°
(96°)
73°61%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
9 G 14
9pm83°
(90°)
75°77%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
8 G 11
12am80°
(85°)
75°84%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
8 G 9
3am79°75°88%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
7 G 8
Sunday, July 27
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am77°75°91%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
7 G 8
9am84°
(91°)
74°73%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
8 G 13
12pm93°
(104°)
74°54%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
10 G 16
3pm96°
(107°)
74°50%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
13 G 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm93°
(103°)
74°55%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
13 G 20
9pm86°
(94°)
75°69%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
13 G 17
12am83°
(89°)
75°77%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
11 G 16
3am81°
(86°)
75°82%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
11 G 16
Monday, July 28

Monday
50%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 6:19am
6:19am

Monday Night
50%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:18pm
8:18pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am79°75°86%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
10 G 14
9am82°
(88°)
75°80%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
10 G 14
12pm90°
(99°)
74°59%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
13 G 16
3pm91°
(100°)
73°56%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
13 G 17
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm89°
(97°)
74°62%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
11 G 16
9pm81°
(86°)
73°78%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
10 G 13
12am76°72°90%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
8 G 10
3am73°71°94%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
7 G 8
Tuesday, July 29

Tuesday
40%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:19am
6:19am

Tuesday Night
20%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:17pm
8:17pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am73°70°91%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
6 G 8
9am77°68°75%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NW
6
12pm85°66°53%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
3
3pm86°65°50%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm83°66°57%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
1
9pm76°67°72%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
1
12am71°66°84%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
1
3am69°66°89%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SE
1
Wednesday, July 30

Wednesday
30%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 6:20am
6:20am

Wednesday Night
30%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:16pm
8:16pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am69°65°90%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
2
9am74°65°73%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
3
12pm83°64°53%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
3
3pm85°64°49%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°64°55%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
3
9pm75°65°70%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
3
12am72°65°77%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
3
3am71°65°81%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
3
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today87°Today's maximum temperature will be 87°F60%The weather Today will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the ESE
6 G 8
Tonight73°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 73°F93%The Weather Tonight will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the S
1
Saturday91°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 91°F54%The weather Saturday will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SSW
8 G 13
Saturday Night76°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 76°F91%The Weather Saturday Night will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SSW
7 G 8
Sunday97°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 97°F50%The weather Sunday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SW
13 G 20
Sunday Night78°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 78°F86%The Weather Sunday Night will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SW
11 G 16
Monday92°Monday's maximum temperature will be 92°F56%The weather Monday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the SW
13 G 17
Monday Night71°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 71°F94%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the W
7 G 8
Tuesday86°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 86°F50%The weather Tuesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the WSW
2
Tuesday Night67°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F90%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the SE
1
Wednesday86°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 86°F49%The weather Wednesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy30%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the E
3
Wednesday Night68°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 68°F86%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy30%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the E
3

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy