NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Darlington County Jetport Airport SC
Last Update: 5:18 am EST Jan 29, 2015




Current Conditions
Florence, Florence Regional Airport
Lat: 34.18778   Lon: -79.73083   Elev: 148
Last Update on Jan 29, 4:53 am EST

 Humidity: 84 % 
 Wind Speed: Calm 
 Barometer: 30.33" (1027.0 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 22°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
26°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 34.44N -79.89W    Elevation: 190 ft


Today
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Weekly Forecast



Thursday, January 29
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am25°23°91%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSE
0
9am33°23°68%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the S
3 G 5
12pm47°23°38%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
8 G 11
3pm53°25°33%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
9 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm49°27°43%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
7 G 10
9pm45°31°57%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
7 G 9
12am43°
(38°)
33°69%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
8 G 10
3am42°
(37°)
34°75%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
8 G 10
Friday, January 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am40°
(34°)
34°77%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NW
9 G 13
9am41°
(35°)
30°65%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NW
11 G 16
12pm49°27°41%The weather at 12pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NW
15 G 21
3pm53°24°32%The weather at 3pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
14 G 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm47°22°38%The weather at 6pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
10 G 13
9pm39°
(34°)
20°46%The weather at 9pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
8
12am35°
(30°)
17°48%The weather at 12am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
6 G 5
3am32°15°49%The weather at 3am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
5 G 3
Saturday, January 31
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am28°15°57%The weather at 6am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
3
9am35°15°44%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
3
12pm44°15°31%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
3
3pm48°17°29%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm42°22°44%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
2
9pm36°23°60%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
2
12am34°23°64%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
2
3am33°24°68%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSE
2
Sunday, February 1

Sunday
20%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 7:18am
7:18am

Sunday Night
70%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 5:48pm
5:48pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am31°25°77%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SE
1
9am39°28°65%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SE
2
12pm49°32°52%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSE
6 G 7
3pm53°35°49%The weather at 3pm will be CloudyCloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
6 G 7
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm51°38°63%The weather at 6pm will be CloudyCloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
6 G 7
9pm48°40°75%The weather at 9pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
7 G 8
12am47°42°81%The weather at 12am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
8 G 9
3am46°43°90%The weather at 3am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
8 G 9
Monday, February 2

Monday
70%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 7:18am
7:18am

Monday Night
40%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 5:49pm
5:49pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am44°
(39°)
43°97%The weather at 6am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
8 G 9
9am46°41°84%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
9 G 11
12pm51°38°60%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
10 G 13
3pm54°33°45%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
10 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm48°28°45%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NW
10 G 13
9pm39°
(32°)
23°53%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
9 G 11
12am32°
(26°)
19°57%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
7 G 8
3am29°
(23°)
16°57%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
6 G 7
Tuesday, February 3

Tuesday
0%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 7:17am
7:17am

Tuesday Night
0%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 5:50pm
5:50pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am26°
(21°)
14°60%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
5
9am31°
(26°)
14°50%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
5
12pm40°16°38%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
5
3pm45°18°34%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm40°21°45%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
2
9pm36°22°57%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
2
12am35°23°63%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
2
3am34°24°67%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
2
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today54°Today's maximum temperature will be 54°F32%The weather Today will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the SSW
9 G 14
Tonight39°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 39°F77%The Weather Tonight will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the WSW
8 G 10
Friday53°Friday's maximum temperature will be 53°F32%The weather Friday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the WNW
14 G 18
Friday Night28°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 28°F57%The Weather Friday Night will be ClearClear0%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the N
5 G 3
Saturday48°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 48°F29%The weather Saturday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the NE
2
Saturday Night31°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 31°F77%The Weather Saturday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SSE
2
Sunday53°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 53°F48%The weather Sunday will be CloudyCloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SSE
6 G 7
Sunday Night44°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 44°F97%The Weather Sunday Night will be Rain LikelyRain Likely70%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SSW
8 G 9
Monday54°Monday's maximum temperature will be 54°F43%The weather Monday will be Rain LikelyRain Likely70%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the WNW
10 G 13
Monday Night26°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 26°F60%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the N
6 G 7
Tuesday45°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 45°F34%The weather Tuesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the NE
3
Tuesday Night32°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 32°F74%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the E
2

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy