NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Surf City NC
Last Update: 9:02 am EDT May 29, 2015




Current Conditions
Jacksonville, New River, Marine Corps Air Station
Lat: 34.70583   Lon: -77.44083   Elev: 23
Last Update on May 29, 9:56 am EDT

 Humidity: 60 % 
 Wind Speed: E 5 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.25" (1024.5 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 63°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 80°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
78°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 34.44N -77.58W    Elevation: 10 ft


Today
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Weekly Forecast



Friday, May 29
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
12pm80°66°62%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
8 G 10
3pm80°67°64%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ESE
11 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm79°68°69%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
11 G 15
9pm74°68°80%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
9 G 11
12am72°67°85%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ESE
8 G 9
3am70°67°89%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ESE
7 G 9
Saturday, May 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°66°89%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ESE
7 G 9
9am76°66°73%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ESE
7 G 9
12pm82°66°58%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ESE
9 G 10
3pm83°66°58%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm80°67°64%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
9 G 10
9pm75°67°77%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
7 G 9
12am70°66°85%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
6
3am68°65°90%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
3
Sunday, May 31
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°66°92%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
2
9am74°66°76%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
2
12pm81°66°60%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
7 G 8
3pm82°66°58%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
9 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm80°66°64%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
9 G 10
9pm74°67°77%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
8 G 9
12am72°67°86%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
7 G 8
3am70°68°93%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
6
Monday, June 1

Monday
30%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 5:59am
5:59am

Monday Night
40%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:17pm
8:17pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°68°94%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
5
9am77°68°75%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
2
12pm83°68°60%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
6 G 7
3pm82°68°62%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm80°68°66%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
8 G 9
9pm75°68°78%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
6 G 7
12am71°68°89%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
5
3am70°68°94%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSE
2
Tuesday, June 2

Tuesday
40%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 5:59am
5:59am

Tuesday Night
40%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:17pm
8:17pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am69°68°95%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
1
9am77°68°74%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
2
12pm83°68°61%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ESE
5
3pm83°68°61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
7 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm81°68°65%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
7 G 9
9pm75°68°78%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
6 G 7
12am71°67°89%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SE
3
3am68°67°96%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SE
2
Wednesday, June 3

Wednesday
40%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 5:59am
5:59am

Wednesday Night
30%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:18pm
8:18pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°67°95%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
2
9am74°67°78%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
5
12pm80°66°64%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
7 G 9
3pm81°66°61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm79°66°65%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
9 G 10
9pm74°66°76%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
8 G 10
12am70°66°88%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
8 G 9
3am68°66°96%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
7 G 9
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today81°Today's maximum temperature will be 81°F62%The weather Today will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the ESE
11 G 15
Tonight69°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 69°F91%The Weather Tonight will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the ESE
7 G 9
Saturday83°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 83°F57%The weather Saturday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SE
9 G 11
Saturday Night67°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F94%The Weather Saturday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the S
3
Sunday82°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 82°F58%The weather Sunday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SSE
9 G 10
Sunday Night69°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 69°F96%The Weather Sunday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SSW
6
Monday83°Monday's maximum temperature will be 83°F60%The weather Monday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the SSE
8 G 9
Monday Night69°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 69°F98%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the SSE
2
Tuesday83°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 83°F60%The weather Tuesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SE
7 G 8
Tuesday Night68°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 68°F98%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the SE
2
Wednesday81°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 81°F61%The weather Wednesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the E
9 G 11
Wednesday Night67°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F97%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the E
7 G 9

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy