NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Kelly NC
Last Update: 5:09 pm EDT Sep 22, 2014




Current Conditions
Elizabethtown-Curtis L Brown Field Airport
Lat: 34.602   Lon: -78.579   Elev: 131.234
Last Update on Sep 22, 6:35 pm EDT

 Humidity: 69 % 
 Wind Speed: Calm 
 Barometer: 30.04" 
 Dewpoint: 64°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Overcast
75°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 34.47N -78.32W    Elevation: 30 ft


Today
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Weekly Forecast



Monday, September 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9pm73°60°63%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
6 G 7
12am70°59°69%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
7 G 8
3am68°59°72%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
7 G 8
Tuesday, September 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am66°59°76%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
8 G 9
9am64°57°80%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
10 G 11
12pm69°57°65%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
11 G 17
3pm71°57°61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
13 G 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm69°57°66%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
11 G 17
9pm64°57°78%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
10 G 16
12am62°55°78%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
10 G 13
3am61°54°80%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
10 G 13
Wednesday, September 24
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am60°55°85%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
10 G 13
9am63°57°80%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
11 G 14
12pm72°59°65%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
13 G 20
3pm75°61°63%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
13 G 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm72°62°69%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
10 G 16
9pm67°62°83%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
9 G 14
12am65°62°89%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
8 G 9
3am64°62°93%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
8 G 9
Thursday, September 25

Thursday
50%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 7:03am
7:03am

Thursday Night
40%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 7:08pm
7:08pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am63°63°97%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
9 G 11
9am65°63°94%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
9 G 11
12pm71°63°76%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
8 G 9
3pm72°64°74%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
7 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm71°64°78%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
7 G 8
9pm67°64°88%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
6 G 7
12am66°63°92%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
7 G 8
3am65°63°92%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
7 G 8
Friday, September 26

Friday
30%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 7:03am
7:03am

Friday Night
20%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 7:06pm
7:06pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am65°63°92%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
7 G 8
9am67°63°86%The weather at 9am will be CloudyCloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
7 G 8
12pm73°63°71%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
7 G 8
3pm74°63°69%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
7 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm72°63°73%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
6 G 7
9pm68°63°83%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
6 G 7
12am66°63°88%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
6 G 7
3am65°62°90%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
6 G 7
Saturday, September 27

Saturday
20%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 7:04am
7:04am

Saturday Night
0%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 7:05pm
7:05pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am65°62°90%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
6 G 7
9am67°62°83%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
6 G 7
12pm75°62°65%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
6 G 7
3pm77°63°62%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
6 G 7
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm75°64°68%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
6 G 7
9pm70°64°81%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
5
12am67°64°88%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
5
3am66°64°91%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
6 G 7
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight60°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 60°F76%The Weather Tonight will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the NNE
7 G 8
Tuesday72°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 72°F60%The weather Tuesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the N
13 G 20
Tuesday Night58°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 58°F85%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the N
10 G 13
Wednesday75°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 75°F62%The weather Wednesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the NNE
13 G 20
Wednesday Night62°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 62°F97%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the NNE
8 G 9
Thursday75°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 75°F74%The weather Thursday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the NNE
7 G 8
Thursday Night64°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 64°F93%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the NNE
7 G 8
Friday77°Friday's maximum temperature will be 77°F69%The weather Friday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the NE
7 G 8
Friday Night64°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 64°F90%The Weather Friday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the NNE
6 G 7
Saturday81°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 81°F62%The weather Saturday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the NE
6 G 7
Saturday Night64°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 64°F93%The Weather Saturday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the NE
6 G 7

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy