NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Fairmont NC
Last Update: 5:54 am EST Jan 29, 2015




Current Conditions
Lumberton, Lumberton Municipal Airport
Lat: 34.60722   Lon: -79.06   Elev: 125
Last Update on Jan 29, 6:54 am EST

 Humidity: 88 % 
 Wind Speed: Calm 
 Barometer: 30.36" (1028.2 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 22°F 
 Visibility: 8.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
25°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 34.48N -79.12W    Elevation: 134 ft


Today
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Weekly Forecast



Thursday, January 29
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9am32°21°63%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SE
3 G 5
12pm46°22°37%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
8 G 11
3pm51°24°34%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
9 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm48°27°44%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
7 G 10
9pm44°31°59%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
7 G 9
12am42°
(37°)
34°73%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
9 G 13
3am41°
(35°)
36°80%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
10 G 14
Friday, January 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am40°
(33°)
35°81%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
11 G 16
9am42°
(35°)
31°64%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NW
15 G 18
12pm48°27°44%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NW
17 G 23
3pm52°25°35%The weather at 3pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NW
15 G 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm46°
(40°)
23°40%The weather at 6pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
10 G 14
9pm38°
(32°)
20°49%The weather at 9pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
8 G 9
12am34°
(28°)
18°51%The weather at 12am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
7
3am31°
(25°)
15°51%The weather at 3am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
6 G 7
Saturday, January 31
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am27°
(22°)
15°59%The weather at 6am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
5
9am33°15°46%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
5
12pm42°14°32%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
5
3pm46°17°30%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm41°21°45%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
1
9pm34°23°62%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
1
12am32°22°66%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
2
3am32°23°69%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSE
2
Sunday, February 1

Sunday
20%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 7:15am
7:15am

Sunday Night
70%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 5:45pm
5:45pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am31°24°76%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SE
1
9am39°27°63%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SE
2
12pm49°32°51%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSE
5
3pm54°35°49%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
6 G 7
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm50°38°63%The weather at 6pm will be CloudyCloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
6 G 7
9pm48°41°76%The weather at 9pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
7 G 8
12am47°42°81%The weather at 12am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
8 G 9
3am46°43°90%The weather at 3am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
8 G 9
Monday, February 2

Monday
70%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 7:15am
7:15am

Monday Night
40%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 5:46pm
5:46pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am45°
(40°)
44°98%The weather at 6am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
8 G 9
9am47°43°87%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
9 G 11
12pm52°40°63%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
10 G 13
3pm54°35°48%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
10 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm49°30°48%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NW
11 G 14
9pm39°
(32°)
24°55%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
10 G 13
12am32°
(25°)
19°59%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
8 G 9
3am29°
(22°)
16°58%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
7 G 8
Tuesday, February 3

Tuesday
0%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 7:14am
7:14am

Tuesday Night
0%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 5:47pm
5:47pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am27°
(20°)
15°60%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
6 G 7
9am31°
(25°)
15°51%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
6 G 7
12pm39°17°40%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
6 G 7
3pm44°19°37%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm40°22°48%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
3
9pm35°24°62%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
3
12am34°25°69%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
2
3am34°26°72%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
3
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today52°Today's maximum temperature will be 52°F33%The weather Today will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the S
9 G 14
Tonight39°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 39°F82%The Weather Tonight will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the WSW
10 G 14
Friday52°Friday's maximum temperature will be 52°F35%The weather Friday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the NW
15 G 22
Friday Night27°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 27°F59%The Weather Friday Night will be ClearClear0%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the N
6 G 7
Saturday46°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 46°F30%The weather Saturday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the WNW
3
Saturday Night31°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 31°F76%The Weather Saturday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SSE
2
Sunday54°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 54°F48%The weather Sunday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SSE
6 G 7
Sunday Night44°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 44°F98%The Weather Sunday Night will be Rain LikelyRain Likely70%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SSW
8 G 9
Monday54°Monday's maximum temperature will be 54°F46%The weather Monday will be Rain LikelyRain Likely70%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the WNW
10 G 13
Monday Night27°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 27°F60%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the N
7 G 8
Tuesday44°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 44°F36%The weather Tuesday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the NE
5
Tuesday Night33°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 33°F76%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the ENE
3

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy