NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Hamer SC
Last Update: 12:55 am EST Jan 29, 2015




Current Conditions
Lumberton, Lumberton Municipal Airport
Lat: 34.60722   Lon: -79.06   Elev: 125
Last Update on Jan 29, 12:54 am EST

 Humidity: 85 % 
 Wind Speed: Calm 
 Barometer: 30.34" (1027.4 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 23°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
27°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 34.51N -79.39W    Elevation: 125 ft


Today
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Weekly Forecast



Wednesday, January 28
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3am26°13°56%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
1
Thursday, January 29
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am24°14°66%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
1
9am34°20°55%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSE
3
12pm47°20°35%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
8 G 10
3pm52°23°31%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm48°27°43%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
7 G 9
9pm43°
(38°)
31°64%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
7 G 9
12am41°
(35°)
36°83%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
9 G 11
3am40°
(34°)
36°87%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
9 G 11
Friday, January 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am38°
(32°)
34°85%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
9 G 11
9am42°
(35°)
31°66%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NW
11 G 15
12pm49°28°44%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NW
15 G 20
3pm52°26°35%The weather at 3pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NW
14 G 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm46°23°41%The weather at 6pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
9 G 11
9pm37°
(32°)
20°50%The weather at 9pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
7 G 9
12am32°
(27°)
17°54%The weather at 12am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
6 G 8
3am29°
(24°)
16°57%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
5
Saturday, January 31

Saturday
0%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 7:17am
7:17am

Saturday Night
0%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 5:45pm
5:45pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am25°
(20°)
16°66%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
5
9am33°
(28°)
14°45%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
5
12pm42°14°32%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
3
3pm46°17°31%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm42°21°42%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
2
9pm37°22°53%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
2
12am35°21°57%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SE
2
3am34°21°59%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SE
2
Sunday, February 1

Sunday
30%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 7:17am
7:17am

Sunday Night
70%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 5:46pm
5:46pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am33°23°66%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ESE
2
9am37°27°65%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ESE
5
12pm48°32°54%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SE
7 G 8
3pm52°37°56%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm50°40°69%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
7 G 8
9pm47°42°82%The weather at 9pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
8 G 9
12am46°43°89%The weather at 12am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
9 G 11
3am45°
(40°)
42°91%The weather at 3am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
9 G 11
Monday, February 2

Monday
70%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 7:16am
7:16am

Monday Night
30%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 5:47pm
5:47pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am44°
(39°)
41°91%The weather at 6am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
9 G 11
9am47°39°73%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
10 G 13
12pm54°35°49%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
11 G 14
3pm56°32°40%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
11 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm49°29°46%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NW
10 G 13
9pm41°
(35°)
26°53%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NW
9 G 11
12am37°
(32°)
23°55%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
7 G 8
3am35°
(29°)
20°55%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
7 G 8
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight24°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 24°F88%The Weather Tonight will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the E
1
Thursday52°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 52°F35%The weather Thursday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the S
9 G 11
Thursday Night38°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 38°F66%The Weather Thursday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the WSW
9 G 11
Friday52°Friday's maximum temperature will be 52°F30%The weather Friday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the NW
14 G 18
Friday Night25°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 25°F66%The Weather Friday Night will be ClearClear0%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the N
5
Saturday47°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 47°F52%The weather Saturday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the NE
3
Saturday Night31°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 31°F92%The Weather Saturday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SE
2
Sunday53°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 53°F40%The weather Sunday will be Chance RainChance Rain30%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SE
8 G 9
Sunday Night43°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 43°F57%The Weather Sunday Night will be Rain LikelyRain Likely70%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SSW
9 G 11
Monday57°Monday's maximum temperature will be 57°F35%The weather Monday will be Rain LikelyRain Likely70%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the W
11 G 14
Monday Night30°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 30°F70%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain30%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the N
7 G 8

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy