NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 6 Miles WNW Holly Ridge NC
Last Update: 3:25 pm EDT Aug 22, 2014




Current Conditions
Jacksonville, New River, Marine Corps Air Station
Lat: 34.71   Lon: -77.43   Elev: 16.076
Last Update on Aug 22, 4:56 pm EDT

 Humidity: 47 % 
 Wind Speed: NW 8 G 21 MPH 
 Barometer: 29.93" (1013.7 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 70°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 99°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
A Few Clouds
93°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 34.52N -77.66W    Elevation: 36 ft


Today
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Weekly Forecast



Friday, August 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm91°
(100°)
72°54%The weather at 6pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WSW
5
9pm84°
(89°)
73°69%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
5
12am80°
(85°)
73°80%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
2
3am78°74°86%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
1
Saturday, August 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am77°74°91%The weather at 6am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
2
9am80°74°83%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
3
12pm88°
(95°)
73°63%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
3
3pm89°
(97°)
73°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm85°
(94°)
74°68%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
6 G 8
9pm79°74°85%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
8 G 10
12am76°72°89%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
8 G 10
3am74°71°90%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
9 G 11
Sunday, August 24
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am72°70°93%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
11 G 15
9am75°69°82%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
13 G 16
12pm81°
(88°)
69°65%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
14 G 18
3pm83°
(89°)
68°60%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
15 G 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm81°67°64%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
14 G 18
9pm75°66°76%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
11 G 15
12am71°65°83%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
10 G 14
3am68°65°89%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
9 G 11
Monday, August 25


Monday Night
0%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 7:48pm
7:48pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am67°65°94%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
9 G 11
9am72°66°81%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
11 G 14
12pm81°67°62%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
14 G 16
3pm84°67°58%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
11 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm81°68°65%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
10 G 13
9pm75°64°70%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
9 G 11
12am73°64°75%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
8 G 9
3am71°64°79%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
7 G 8
Tuesday, August 26

Tuesday
0%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:38am
6:38am

Tuesday Night
0%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:46pm
7:46pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°65°84%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
8 G 9
9am74°65°74%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
9 G 11
12pm81°65°58%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
11 G 14
3pm83°65°54%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
11 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm81°65°59%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
9 G 11
9pm74°65°72%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
6 G 7
12am73°65°77%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
5
3am71°65°81%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
5
Wednesday, August 27

Wednesday
20%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 6:39am
6:39am

Wednesday Night
20%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:45pm
7:45pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°65°85%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
6 G 7
9am74°66°75%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
6 G 7
12pm82°65°57%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
6 G 7
3pm84°66°54%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°66°59%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
1
9pm76°66°73%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
0
12am74°67°77%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
0
3am73°67°82%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
0
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight72°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 72°F91%The Weather Tonight will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the WSW
1
Saturday89°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 89°F60%The weather Saturday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the NNE
3
Saturday Night72°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 72°F93%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the NE
9 G 11
Sunday83°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 83°F60%The weather Sunday will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the NE
15 G 20
Sunday Night67°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F94%The Weather Sunday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the NNE
9 G 11
Monday85°Monday's maximum temperature will be 85°F58%The weather Monday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the NE
11 G 14
Monday Night68°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 68°F84%The Weather Monday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the NE
7 G 8
Tuesday84°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 84°F54%The weather Tuesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the ENE
11 G 14
Tuesday Night68°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 68°F85%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the NE
5
Wednesday85°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 85°F53%The weather Wednesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the ENE
3
Wednesday Night70°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 70°F86%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the NNE
0

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy