NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Bladenboro NC
Last Update: 6:12 am EDT Jul 30, 2014




Current Conditions
Elizabethtown-Curtis L Brown Field Airport
Lat: 34.602   Lon: -78.579   Elev: 131.234
Last Update on Jul 30, 6:55 am EDT

 Humidity: 99 % 
 Wind Speed: Calm 
 Barometer: 30.01" 
 Dewpoint: 64°F 
 Visibility: 7.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
64°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 34.54N -78.78W    Elevation: 95 ft


Today
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Weekly Forecast



Wednesday, July 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9am73°64°72%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
0
12pm83°62°49%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
1
3pm86°61°44%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm83°63°51%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
5 G 6
9pm76°64°68%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
3
12am73°65°77%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
2
3am71°65°83%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
2
Thursday, July 31
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am69°65°88%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
3
9am75°65°71%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
3
12pm85°63°47%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
6 G 8
3pm87°63°44%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ESE
7 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°64°50%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
7 G 9
9pm76°65°70%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
7 G 9
12am71°66°84%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
5
3am69°67°93%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
3
Friday, August 1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°68°99%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ENE
5
9am73°68°84%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
6 G 8
12pm82°68°64%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
7 G 9
3pm84°69°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
7 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°69°66%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
6 G 8
9pm75°70°84%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
5
12am71°70°97%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ESE
5
3am69°69°100%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
3
Saturday, August 2

Saturday
50%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:25am
6:25am

Saturday Night
50%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 8:17pm
8:17pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am69°69°100%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
2
9am74°71°90%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
2
12pm82°71°69%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ESE
3
3pm85°
(90°)
71°63%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°
(87°)
71°69%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
6 G 8
9pm76°71°85%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
5
12am72°71°94%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
5
3am71°70°100%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
3
Sunday, August 3

Sunday
50%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:26am
6:26am

Sunday Night
50%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 8:16pm
8:16pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°70°100%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
2
9am75°70°86%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the S
3
12pm82°70°66%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
6 G 8
3pm85°
(90°)
70°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
7 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm83°71°66%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
6 G 8
9pm77°71°82%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
5
12am73°70°93%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
5
3am71°70°98%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
5
Monday, August 4

Monday
40%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 6:27am
6:27am

Monday Night
40%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:15pm
8:15pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°70°100%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
3
9am74°70°86%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
3
12pm82°69°65%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
5
3pm86°70°59%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
6 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm83°70°64%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
6 G 8
9pm77°70°80%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
6 G 8
12am73°70°91%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
5
3am71°70°97%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
3
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today87°Today's maximum temperature will be 87°F44%The weather Today will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the SSW
3
Tonight68°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 68°F88%The Weather Tonight will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the E
2
Thursday87°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 87°F44%The weather Thursday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the ESE
7 G 9
Thursday Night68°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 68°F99%The Weather Thursday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the E
3
Friday84°Friday's maximum temperature will be 84°F60%The weather Friday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the E
7 G 9
Friday Night68°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 68°F100%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the E
3
Saturday85°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 85°F63%The weather Saturday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SE
5
Saturday Night70°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 70°F100%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the S
3
Sunday85°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 85°F60%The weather Sunday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the S
7 G 9
Sunday Night70°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 70°F100%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SSW
5
Monday86°Monday's maximum temperature will be 86°F59%The weather Monday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the S
6 G 8
Monday Night70°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 70°F100%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the SSW
3

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy