NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 6 Miles E Burgaw NC
Last Update: 6:29 am EDT Apr 19, 2015




Current Conditions
Wilmington, Wilmington International Airport
Lat: 34.27056   Lon: -77.9025   Elev: 33
Last Update on Apr 19, 6:53 am EDT

 Humidity: 93 % 
 Wind Speed: Calm 
 Barometer: 29.99" (1015.4 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 64°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
A Few Clouds
66°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 34.56N -77.81W    Elevation: 10 ft


Today
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Weekly Forecast



Sunday, April 19
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9am70°64°83%The weather at 9am will be CloudyCloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
9 G 11
12pm74°65°73%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
10 G 15
3pm72°66°81%The weather at 3pm will be ShowersShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ESE
11 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm73°66°78%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
13 G 17
9pm70°66°88%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
11 G 16
12am71°66°84%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
10 G 14
3am70°66°86%The weather at 3am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
9 G 13
Monday, April 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°66°93%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
9 G 13
9am72°66°83%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
9 G 13
12pm77°67°72%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
15 G 20
3pm81°67°61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
18 G 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm79°65°63%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
17 G 23
9pm71°64°78%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
15 G 20
12am68°63°83%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
13 G 16
3am66°61°82%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
10 G 14
Tuesday, April 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am65°58°78%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
9 G 11
9am66°54°65%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
8 G 11
12pm74°50°43%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
8 G 11
3pm76°48°38%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
8 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm74°50°42%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
8 G 10
9pm65°50°58%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
7 G 8
12am59°49°68%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
3
3am55°48°76%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NW
1
Wednesday, April 22

Wednesday
0%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 6:33am
6:33am

Wednesday Night
0%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:48pm
7:48pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am54°48°81%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
0
9am60°48°64%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
2
12pm70°47°44%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
7 G 9
3pm74°48°39%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
9 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm71°50°48%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
9 G 11
9pm62°52°71%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
7 G 9
12am56°52°87%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
7 G 9
3am55°52°88%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
6 G 8
Thursday, April 23

Thursday
0%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 6:31am
6:31am

Thursday Night
20%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 7:49pm
7:49pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am55°51°86%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
6
9am60°50°71%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
6 G 8
12pm73°51°46%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
8 G 10
3pm76°52°44%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm72°54°53%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
8 G 10
9pm62°55°79%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
7 G 9
12am58°55°90%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NW
7 G 9
3am57°54°88%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
7 G 9
Friday, April 24

Friday
20%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 6:30am
6:30am

Friday Night
20%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 7:49pm
7:49pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am55°53°91%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
8 G 10
9am63°51°65%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
8 G 10
12pm72°48°42%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
6 G 7
3pm72°47°41%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm72°49°43%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the N
2
9pm63°49°62%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
2
12am57°48°74%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
0
3am55°48°77%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
1
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today76°Today's maximum temperature will be 76°F71%The weather Today will be ShowersShowers80%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the ESE
11 G 16
Tonight67°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 67°F93%The Weather Tonight will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms100%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the S
9 G 13
Monday83°Monday's maximum temperature will be 83°F60%The weather Monday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the SSW
18 G 23
Monday Night61°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 61°F83%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the WSW
10 G 14
Tuesday76°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 76°F38%The weather Tuesday will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the WNW
8 G 11
Tuesday Night52°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 52°F81%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the NW
1
Wednesday75°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 75°F39%The weather Wednesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the SSW
9 G 13
Wednesday Night55°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 55°F89%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the WSW
6 G 8
Thursday76°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 76°F43%The weather Thursday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the W
9 G 11
Thursday Night53°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 53°F91%The Weather Thursday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the WNW
7 G 9
Friday72°Friday's maximum temperature will be 72°F41%The weather Friday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the N
3
Friday Night52°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 52°F77%The Weather Friday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the N
1

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy