NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 5 Miles NE Burgaw NC
Last Update: 10:28 pm EDT Sep 2, 2014




Current Conditions
Jacksonville Automatic Weather Observing/Reporting
Lat: 34.83   Lon: -77.62   Elev: 95.144
Last Update on Sep 2, 10:15 pm EDT

 Humidity: 79 % 
 Wind Speed: S 6 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.03" 
 Dewpoint: 72°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 82°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
79°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 34.61N -77.86W    Elevation: 26 ft


Today
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Weekly Forecast



Tuesday, September 2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
12am76°74°94%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
9 G 11
3am76°74°96%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
5 G 6
Wednesday, September 3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am75°74°98%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
3 G 5
9am80°75°85%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
5 G 6
12pm87°
(94°)
73°65%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
6 G 7
3pm89°
(97°)
73°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
6 G 7
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm86°
(93°)
74°67%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
7 G 8
9pm79°73°83%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
7 G 8
12am77°73°86%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
6 G 7
3am75°72°90%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
5
Thursday, September 4
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am74°73°96%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
5
9am78°73°84%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
5
12pm87°
(93°)
72°62%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
5
3pm89°
(96°)
72°57%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm86°
(93°)
72°64%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
6 G 7
9pm79°73°80%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
6 G 7
12am77°72°84%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
6 G 7
3am76°72°87%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
5
Friday, September 5

Friday
30%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 6:46am
6:46am

Friday Night
30%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 7:34pm
7:34pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am74°72°93%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
2
9am77°72°85%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SE
2
12pm86°
(93°)
72°62%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSE
6 G 7
3pm89°
(96°)
72°59%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm86°
(92°)
72°65%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
7 G 8
9pm78°72°84%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
6 G 7
12am74°72°92%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
5
3am73°72°96%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
3
Saturday, September 6

Saturday
20%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:47am
6:47am

Saturday Night
30%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 7:33pm
7:33pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am72°72°96%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
3
9am76°71°84%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
3
12pm86°
(93°)
72°61%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
3
3pm89°
(96°)
72°57%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm86°
(92°)
72°64%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
6 G 7
9pm78°72°84%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
6 G 7
12am74°72°94%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
6 G 7
3am72°72°97%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
5
Sunday, September 7

Sunday
40%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:48am
6:48am

Sunday Night
40%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 7:31pm
7:31pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am72°71°97%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
5
9am76°71°85%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
3
12pm85°
(91°)
71°63%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
3
3pm88°
(93°)
72°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°
(89°)
72°67%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
3
9pm76°72°86%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
3
12am72°71°94%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
2
3am71°70°96%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
2
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight75°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 75°F98%The Weather Tonight will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SW
5 G 6
Wednesday90°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 90°F60%The weather Wednesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the SW
6 G 7
Wednesday Night72°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 72°F96%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the SW
5
Thursday90°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 90°F57%The weather Thursday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the S
5
Thursday Night73°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 73°F93%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the SSW
5
Friday90°Friday's maximum temperature will be 90°F59%The weather Friday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the S
8 G 9
Friday Night72°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 72°F96%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the SSW
3
Saturday91°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 91°F57%The weather Saturday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SSW
5
Saturday Night71°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 71°F97%The Weather Saturday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy30%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SW
5
Sunday89°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 89°F60%The weather Sunday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SSW
3
Sunday Night70°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 70°F96%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SW
2

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy