NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Lumberton NC
Last Update: 11:31 pm EST Mar 1, 2015




Current Conditions
Lumberton, Lumberton Municipal Airport
Lat: 34.60722   Lon: -79.06   Elev: 125
Last Update on Mar 1, 11:54 pm EST

 Humidity: 93 % 
 Wind Speed: W 5 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.33" (1026.9 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 38°F 
 Visibility: 2.00 mi. 
 Wind Chill: 37°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fog/Mist
40°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 34.63N -78.99W    Elevation: 138 ft


Today
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Weekly Forecast



Sunday, March 1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3am38°38°97%The weather at 3am will be Chance DrizzleChance DrizzleThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
6
Monday, March 2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am38°
(33°)
38°100%The weather at 6am will be Chance DrizzleChance DrizzleThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
6 G 8
9am43°41°94%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
7 G 8
12pm53°45°75%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
8 G 9
3pm58°45°63%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm53°42°65%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
7 G 8
9pm47°39°75%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
7 G 9
12am43°
(38°)
38°81%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
8 G 10
3am41°
(35°)
36°83%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
9 G 11
Tuesday, March 3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am40°
(33°)
35°83%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ENE
10 G 13
9am37°
(30°)
35°92%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
10 G 13
12pm38°
(32°)
36°91%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
8 G 10
3pm41°38°88%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
6 G 7
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm45°41°85%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
2 G 3
9pm49°44°83%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
6 G 7
12am52°47°83%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
11 G 14
3am54°50°86%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
13 G 15
Wednesday, March 4

Wednesday
30%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 6:43am
6:43am

Wednesday Night
60%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 6:14pm
6:14pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am55°52°90%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
13 G 15
9am61°53°72%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
14 G 16
12pm71°54°80%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
16 G 20
3pm73°59°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
17 G 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm69°59°68%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
16 G 20
9pm62°56°82%The weather at 9pm will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
11 G 14
12am56°52°85%The weather at 12am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
7 G 8
3am53°49°87%The weather at 3am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
7 G 8
Thursday, March 5

Thursday
80%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 6:42am
6:42am

Thursday Night
80%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 6:14pm
6:14pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am51°47°87%The weather at 6am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
10 G 13
9am45°
(39°)
44°97%The weather at 9am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
13 G 15
12pm40°
(32°)
39°98%The weather at 12pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
13 G 15
3pm40°
(33°)
35°82%The weather at 3pm will be RainRainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
13 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm40°
(34°)
31°70%The weather at 6pm will be RainRainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the N
10 G 13
9pm37°
(30°)
28°72%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
9 G 11
12am32°
(25°)
27°80%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
8 G 9
3am30°
(22°)
24°77%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
8 G 9
Friday, March 6


Friday Night
0%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 6:15pm
6:15pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am28°
(19°)
21°75%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
9 G 11
9am32°
(24°)
19°60%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
9 G 11
12pm38°
(32°)
19°45%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
9 G 11
3pm43°
(38°)
19°39%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm39°
(34°)
20°47%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
7 G 8
9pm31°
(26°)
21°65%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
5
12am27°20°75%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
3
3am27°20°74%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
3
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight38°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 38°F83%The Weather Tonight will be Chance DrizzleChance Drizzle10%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the WSW
6
Monday58°Monday's maximum temperature will be 58°F85%The weather Monday will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc Showers20%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the N
8 G 9
Monday Night38°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 38°F90%The Weather Monday Night will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc Rain20%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the ENE
9 G 11
Tuesday47°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 47°F60%The weather Tuesday will be Chance RainChance Rain50%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the E
6 G 7
Tuesday Night47°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 47°F87%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the SSW
13 G 15
Wednesday73°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 73°F70%The weather Wednesday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the SSW
17 G 21
Wednesday Night46°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 46°F80%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Showers LikelyShowers Likely60%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the WNW
7 G 8
Thursday51°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 51°F39%The weather Thursday will be RainRain80%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the N
13 G 15
Thursday Night28°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 28°F77%The Weather Thursday Night will be RainRain80%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the NNE
8 G 9
Friday43°Friday's maximum temperature will be 43°F44%The weather Friday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the NNE
8 G 9
Friday Night26°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 26°F86%The Weather Friday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the NNE
3

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy