NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 5 Miles E White Lake NC
Last Update: 2:05 am EDT Jul 31, 2014




Current Conditions
Elizabethtown-Curtis L Brown Field Airport
Lat: 34.602   Lon: -78.579   Elev: 131.234
Last Update on Jul 31, 3:15 am EDT

 Humidity: 90 % 
 Wind Speed: Calm 
 Barometer: 30.07" 
 Dewpoint: 67°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Overcast
70°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 34.64N -78.41W    Elevation: 75 ft


Today
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Weekly Forecast



Thursday, July 31
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am69°66°91%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ENE
2
9am74°68°81%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
5
12pm84°67°57%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
7 G 8
3pm85°64°49%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm83°65°54%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
7 G 8
9pm76°67°74%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
5
12am72°68°87%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
3
3am71°67°89%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
3
Friday, August 1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°68°91%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
3
9am75°71°87%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
7 G 8
12pm83°
(89°)
73°70%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
8 G 9
3pm86°
(93°)
74°68%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm83°
(89°)
74°74%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
6
9pm76°74°92%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
5
12am74°74°100%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ESE
5
3am72°72°100%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ESE
3
Saturday, August 2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am71°71°100%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
3
9am74°71°90%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
2
12pm81°71°71%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ESE
3
3pm83°71°68%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm81°71°72%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
5
9pm76°71°86%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
5
12am73°71°95%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
3
3am72°71°98%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSE
3
Sunday, August 3

Sunday
50%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:24am
6:24am

Sunday Night
50%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 8:15pm
8:15pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am72°71°98%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSE
2
9am75°71°87%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the S
2
12pm82°71°70%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
3
3pm84°71°66%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°71°70%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
5
9pm76°71°83%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
5
12am73°71°94%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
5
3am71°71°98%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
3
Monday, August 4

Monday
50%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 6:25am
6:25am

Monday Night
50%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:14pm
8:14pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am71°71°98%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
3
9am75°71°86%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
3
12pm82°
(87°)
70°67%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
3
3pm84°
(89°)
70°63%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°
(87°)
70°67%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
6
9pm76°70°82%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
6
12am73°70°93%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
5
3am71°70°97%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
3
Tuesday, August 5

Tuesday
40%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:26am
6:26am

Tuesday Night
40%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:13pm
8:13pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am71°70°98%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
2
9am75°70°85%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
2
12pm83°
(88°)
70°65%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
2
3pm86°70°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm84°70°65%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
3
9pm77°70°81%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
3
12am72°70°93%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
3
3am71°70°97%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
3
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today87°Today's maximum temperature will be 87°F49%The weather Today will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the E
8 G 9
Tonight68°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 68°F91%The Weather Tonight will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the NE
3
Friday87°Friday's maximum temperature will be 87°F68%The weather Friday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the E
8 G 9
Friday Night70°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 70°F100%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the ESE
3
Saturday84°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 84°F68%The weather Saturday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SE
5
Saturday Night69°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 69°F99%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SSE
3
Sunday85°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 85°F66%The weather Sunday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the S
3
Sunday Night71°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 71°F99%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SSW
3
Monday86°Monday's maximum temperature will be 86°F63%The weather Monday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the SSW
5
Monday Night71°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 71°F99%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the SSW
3
Tuesday87°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 87°F60%The weather Tuesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SSW
3
Tuesday Night70°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 70°F99%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the SW
3

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy