NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: 2 Miles E Lumberton NC
Last Update: 9:02 am EST Jan 30, 2015




Current Conditions
Lumberton, Lumberton Municipal Airport
Lat: 34.60722   Lon: -79.06   Elev: 125
Last Update on Jan 30, 8:54 am EST

 Humidity: 54 % 
 Wind Speed: NW 15 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.07" (1018.3 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 31°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Wind Chill: 41°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Partly Cloudy
47°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 34.63N -78.96W    Elevation: 148 ft


Today
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Weekly Forecast



Friday, January 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
12pm48°27°43%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NW
18 G 26
3pm50°23°34%The weather at 3pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NW
17 G 25
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm43°
(36°)
21°42%The weather at 6pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
13 G 18
9pm35°
(28°)
18°49%The weather at 9pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
9 G 14
12am32°
(26°)
15°50%The weather at 12am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
7 G 9
3am30°
(24°)
14°50%The weather at 3am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
6 G 8
Saturday, January 31
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am28°
(21°)
13°54%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
6 G 8
9am33°
(27°)
12°42%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
6 G 7
12pm43°
(38°)
12°28%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NW
7 G 8
3pm48°15°25%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
6 G 7
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm43°19°37%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
5
9pm37°21°53%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
3
12am35°22°60%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
2
3am34°22°63%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
1
Sunday, February 1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am32°23°68%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
1
9am40°25°55%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
5
12pm50°29°43%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
9 G 11
3pm55°33°43%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm51°38°60%The weather at 6pm will be CloudyCloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
8 G 9
9pm47°42°81%The weather at 9pm will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
8 G 9
12am48°44°87%The weather at 12am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
9 G 11
3am48°46°92%The weather at 3am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
9 G 11
Monday, February 2

Monday
70%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 7:14am
7:14am

Monday Night
0%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 5:45pm
5:45pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am47°46°99%The weather at 6am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
10 G 13
9am50°45°82%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
11 G 14
12pm55°43°62%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
14 G 16
3pm57°37°48%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NW
14 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm51°30°44%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
13 G 15
9pm39°
(32°)
23°53%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
10 G 13
12am30°
(22°)
19°62%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
8 G 9
3am26°
(20°)
16°63%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
6 G 7
Tuesday, February 3

Tuesday
0%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 7:14am
7:14am

Tuesday Night
0%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 5:46pm
5:46pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am23°
(17°)
14°69%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
5
9am28°
(23°)
14°55%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
5
12pm38°15°39%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
3
3pm44°17°34%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm40°20°45%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
1
9pm35°22°58%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
1
12am34°23°63%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
0
3am34°24°66%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
0
Wednesday, February 4

Wednesday
40%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 7:13am
7:13am

Wednesday Night
40%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 5:47pm
5:47pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am34°26°74%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
0
9am40°30°67%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NNE
1
12pm48°35°60%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
2
3pm51°38°61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm49°40°71%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
3
9pm45°40°83%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
5
12am42°39°90%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
6 G 7
3am40°38°93%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
6 G 7
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today51°Today's maximum temperature will be 51°F34%The weather Today will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the NW
17 G 25
Tonight25°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 25°F54%The Weather Tonight will be ClearClear0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the WNW
6 G 8
Saturday48°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 48°F25%The weather Saturday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the WNW
6 G 7
Saturday Night32°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 32°F68%The Weather Saturday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SSW
1
Sunday55°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 55°F42%The weather Sunday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SSW
10 G 13
Sunday Night47°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 47°F99%The Weather Sunday Night will be Showers LikelyShowers Likely70%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SSW
9 G 11
Monday57°Monday's maximum temperature will be 57°F44%The weather Monday will be Showers LikelyShowers Likely70%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the NW
14 G 16
Monday Night23°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 23°F69%The Weather Monday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the NNE
6 G 7
Tuesday44°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 44°F34%The weather Tuesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the E
2
Tuesday Night34°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 34°F74%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the ENE
0
Wednesday51°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 51°F60%The weather Wednesday will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the NNE
3
Wednesday Night38°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 38°F95%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the NE
6 G 7

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy