NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Dublin NC
Last Update: 5:01 am EST Jan 30, 2015




Current Conditions
Elizabethtown, Curtis L Brown Jr. Field Airport
Lat: 34.6   Lon: -78.58333   Elev: 131
Last Update on Jan 30, 5:35 am EST

 Humidity: 80 % 
 Wind Speed: SW 6 MPH 
 Barometer: 29.96" 
 Dewpoint: 42°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Wind Chill: 45°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Overcast
48°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 34.65N -78.74W    Elevation: 161 ft


Today
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Weekly Forecast



Friday, January 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am41°
(35°)
38°89%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
9 G 13
9am43°
(35°)
34°71%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NW
14 G 21
12pm48°27°44%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NW
18 G 26
3pm49°23°35%The weather at 3pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NW
17 G 25
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm42°
(36°)
21°42%The weather at 6pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
13 G 18
9pm35°
(28°)
18°49%The weather at 9pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
9 G 14
12am32°
(25°)
15°49%The weather at 12am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
7 G 9
3am30°
(24°)
13°49%The weather at 3am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
6 G 8
Saturday, January 31
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am28°
(21°)
12°52%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
6 G 8
9am33°
(27°)
11°41%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
6 G 7
12pm42°11°27%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NW
7 G 8
3pm48°14°25%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
6 G 7
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm43°18°36%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
5
9pm36°21°53%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
3
12am34°22°60%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
2
3am34°22°63%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
1
Sunday, February 1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am32°23°68%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
1
9am40°25°55%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
5
12pm50°28°42%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
9 G 11
3pm55°33°42%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm51°37°59%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
8 G 9
9pm47°41°81%The weather at 9pm will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
7 G 8
12am47°44°90%The weather at 12am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
8 G 9
3am47°45°93%The weather at 3am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
9 G 11
Monday, February 2

Monday
70%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 7:13am
7:13am

Monday Night
0%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 5:44pm
5:44pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am46°46°99%The weather at 6am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
10 G 13
9am51°45°80%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
11 G 14
12pm56°43°62%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NW
13 G 15
3pm56°37°49%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NW
13 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm51°30°45%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
10 G 13
9pm39°
(33°)
24°54%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
9 G 11
12am30°
(23°)
19°63%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
7 G 8
3am25°
(18°)
15°66%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
6 G 7
Tuesday, February 3

Tuesday
0%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 7:13am
7:13am

Tuesday Night
0%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 5:45pm
5:45pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am22°
(16°)
14°71%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
5
9am27°14°56%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
3
12pm37°15°39%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
2
3pm44°17°33%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm39°20°44%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
1
9pm35°22°59%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
1
12am34°24°66%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
0
3am34°25°70%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
0
Wednesday, February 4

Wednesday
40%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 7:12am
7:12am

Wednesday Night
40%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 5:46pm
5:46pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am33°27°77%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ENE
1
9am40°30°68%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
1
12pm48°35°60%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
2
3pm52°38°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm49°40°71%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
2
9pm45°40°84%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
3
12am42°39°90%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
6 G 7
3am40°38°94%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
6 G 7
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today50°Today's maximum temperature will be 50°F35%The weather Today will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the NW
17 G 25
Tonight25°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 25°F52%The Weather Tonight will be ClearClear0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the WNW
6 G 8
Saturday48°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 48°F25%The weather Saturday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the WNW
6 G 7
Saturday Night32°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 32°F68%The Weather Saturday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SSW
1
Sunday55°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 55°F40%The weather Sunday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SSW
10 G 13
Sunday Night46°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 46°F99%The Weather Sunday Night will be Showers LikelyShowers Likely70%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SSW
9 G 11
Monday57°Monday's maximum temperature will be 57°F45%The weather Monday will be Showers LikelyShowers Likely70%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the NW
13 G 15
Monday Night22°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 22°F71%The Weather Monday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the NNE
6 G 7
Tuesday44°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 44°F33%The weather Tuesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the ENE
2
Tuesday Night33°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 33°F77%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the ENE
0
Wednesday52°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 52°F60%The weather Wednesday will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the NE
2
Wednesday Night38°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 38°F97%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the NE
6 G 7

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy