NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: White Oak NC
Last Update: 3:45 pm EST Jan 30, 2015




Current Conditions
Elizabethtown, Curtis L Brown Jr. Field Airport
Lat: 34.6   Lon: -78.58333   Elev: 131
Last Update on Jan 30, 4:35 pm EST

 Humidity: 28 % 
 Wind Speed: NW 12 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.12" 
 Dewpoint: 18°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Wind Chill: 46°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
50°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 34.76N -78.72W    Elevation: 98 ft


Today
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Weekly Forecast



Friday, January 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm44°
(37°)
20°37%The weather at 6pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
15 G 18
9pm36°
(29°)
19°49%The weather at 9pm will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
9 G 11
12am31°
(25°)
18°56%The weather at 12am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
7 G 8
3am27°
(20°)
16°61%The weather at 3am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
7 G 8
Saturday, January 31
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am24°
(16°)
14°64%The weather at 6am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
7 G 8
9am33°
(26°)
11°40%The weather at 9am will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
7 G 9
12pm43°10°25%The weather at 12pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NW
7 G 9
3pm49°13°23%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
6 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm43°18°36%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
3
9pm35°21°57%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
2
12am32°23°69%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
2
3am31°24°76%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
1
Sunday, February 1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am29°25°83%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
1
9am38°26°62%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
5
12pm51°28°41%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
9 G 11
3pm57°32°38%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm53°37°54%The weather at 6pm will be CloudyCloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
7 G 9
9pm49°42°78%The weather at 9pm will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
7 G 9
12am48°46°91%The weather at 12am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
8 G 10
3am52°49°87%The weather at 3am will be ShowersShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
11 G 15
Monday, February 2

Monday
80%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 7:14am
7:14am

Monday Night
20%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 5:44pm
5:44pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am55°50°82%The weather at 6am will be ShowersShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
16 G 21
9am57°50°77%The weather at 9am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
16 G 21
12pm54°48°81%The weather at 12pm will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
17 G 23
3pm47°
(40°)
41°80%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NW
17 G 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm41°
(34°)
31°67%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NW
13 G 16
9pm38°
(31°)
25°57%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
10 G 14
12am32°
(25°)
20°61%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
8 G 10
3am28°
(21°)
18°63%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
7 G 9
Tuesday, February 3

Tuesday
0%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 7:13am
7:13am

Tuesday Night
0%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 5:45pm
5:45pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am25°
(18°)
16°70%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
6 G 8
9am30°
(25°)
15°51%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
6 G 8
12pm39°14°35%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
6 G 8
3pm45°15°30%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm39°19°44%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
3
9pm32°22°66%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
2
12am31°25°77%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
2
3am31°26°82%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
2
Wednesday, February 4

Wednesday
40%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 7:12am
7:12am

Wednesday Night
50%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 5:46pm
5:46pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am30°28°89%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
3
9am40°32°72%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
3
12pm50°37°60%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
3
3pm54°41°61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm50°42°73%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
5
9pm46°42°86%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
5
12am44°41°90%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
6 G 8
3am42°
(37°)
40°95%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
7 G 9
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight24°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 24°F64%The Weather Tonight will be ClearClear0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the WNW
7 G 8
Saturday49°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 49°F23%The weather Saturday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the W
6 G 8
Saturday Night29°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 29°F83%The Weather Saturday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SW
1
Sunday57°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 57°F37%The weather Sunday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SSW
9 G 11
Sunday Night48°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 48°F94%The Weather Sunday Night will be ShowersShowers80%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SSW
11 G 15
Monday58°Monday's maximum temperature will be 58°F67%The weather Monday will be ShowersShowers80%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the NW
17 G 23
Monday Night25°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 25°F70%The Weather Monday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the N
7 G 9
Tuesday45°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 45°F30%The weather Tuesday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the ENE
5
Tuesday Night30°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 30°F89%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the E
2
Wednesday54°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 54°F60%The weather Wednesday will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the E
5
Wednesday Night39°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 39°F100%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain50%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the ENE
7 G 9

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy