NWS Greenville-Spartanburg, SC
Quick Forecast: 3 Miles N Nantahala Gorge NC
Last Update: 6:52 am EDT Sep 1, 2014




Current Conditions
Andrews-Murphy Airport
Lat: 35.19   Lon: -83.86   Elev: 1699.47
Last Update on Sep 1, 6:55 am EDT

 Humidity: 100 % 
 Wind Speed: Calm 
 Barometer: 30.19" 
 Dewpoint: 66°F 
 Visibility: 5.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fog/Mist
66°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 35.33N -83.67W    Elevation: 3447 ft


Today
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Weekly Forecast



Monday, September 1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9am70°67°91%The weather at 9am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
2 G 3
12pm75°68°79%The weather at 12pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
2 G 5
3pm79°69°70%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
6 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm76°68°75%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
3 G 6
9pm70°67°91%The weather at 9pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
2 G 3
12am66°65°97%The weather at 12am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
3 G 5
3am66°64°92%The weather at 3am will be Isolated ShowersIsolated ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSE
5 G 6
Tuesday, September 2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am65°63°93%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSE
5 G 6
9am67°65°92%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
5 G 6
12pm77°67°73%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
3 G 5
3pm80°68°66%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
3 G 5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm79°68°69%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
5 G 6
9pm73°67°83%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
3 G 5
12am68°65°92%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
2 G 3
3am66°64°93%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
2 G 3
Wednesday, September 3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am66°64°94%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
2 G 3
9am68°65°91%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NW
3 G 5
12pm77°67°72%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
2 G 3
3pm80°67°65%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
2 G 3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm78°67°68%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the N
2 G 3
9pm71°67°85%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
2 G 3
12am66°65°96%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
3 G 5
3am64°64°99%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ESE
2 G 3
Thursday, September 4

Thursday
40%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 7:08am
7:08am

Thursday Night
30%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 7:59pm
7:59pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am64°63°99%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
2 G 3
9am66°63°91%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
3 G 5
12pm76°64°67%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SE
2 G 3
3pm79°65°62%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm78°66°67%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
2 G 3
9pm71°66°83%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
3 G 5
12am67°65°92%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
5 G 6
3am66°64°93%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSE
5 G 6
Friday, September 5

Friday
40%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 7:09am
7:09am

Friday Night
40%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 7:58pm
7:58pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am66°64°94%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSE
5 G 6
9am68°64°87%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSE
3 G 5
12pm77°65°67%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
2 G 3
3pm79°65°62%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
2 G 3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm78°66°66%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
2 G 3
9pm72°65°81%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
2 G 3
12am67°64°91%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
3 G 5
3am66°64°93%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
5 G 6
Saturday, September 6

Saturday
40%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 7:10am
7:10am

Saturday Night
40%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 7:56pm
7:56pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am65°63°94%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
3 G 5
9am67°63°87%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NW
3 G 5
12pm76°64°68%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
3 G 5
3pm78°65°64%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
2 G 3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm77°65°67%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
2 G 3
9pm71°65°81%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
2 G 3
12am67°64°90%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
3 G 5
3am65°63°91%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
6 G 8
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today79°Today's maximum temperature will be 79°F70%The weather Today will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the WSW
6 G 9
Tonight65°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 65°F98%The Weather Tonight will be Isolated ShowersIsolated Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SSE
5 G 6
Tuesday81°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 81°F66%The weather Tuesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the W
3 G 5
Tuesday Night65°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 65°F94%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the W
2 G 3
Wednesday80°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 80°F65%The weather Wednesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the WNW
2 G 3
Wednesday Night63°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 63°F99%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the ESE
2 G 3
Thursday80°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 80°F62%The weather Thursday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the S
1
Thursday Night65°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 65°F94%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the SSE
5 G 6
Friday80°Friday's maximum temperature will be 80°F62%The weather Friday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the S
2 G 3
Friday Night65°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 65°F94%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the SSW
5 G 6
Saturday78°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 78°F64%The weather Saturday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the WSW
2 G 3
Saturday Night65°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 65°F92%The Weather Saturday Night will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the NNE
6 G 8

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Greenville-Spartanburg, SC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy