NWS Greenville-Spartanburg, SC
Quick Forecast: Craggy Gardens NC
Last Update: 8:27 pm EDT Jun 1, 2015




Current Conditions
Asheville, Asheville Regional Airport
Lat: 35.43194   Lon: -82.5375   Elev: 2165
Last Update on Jun 1, 8:54 pm EDT
Not a Current Observation

 Humidity: 91 % 
 Wind Speed: N 5 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.08" (1016.7 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 64°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Overcast
67°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 35.67N -82.42W    Elevation: 3780 ft


Today
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Weekly Forecast



Tuesday, June 2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am56°55°96%The weather at 6am will be Scattered ShowersScattered ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
1
9am61°56°83%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
2 G 3
12pm66°57°74%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
3 G 6
3pm67°57°69%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
5 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm67°56°69%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
5 G 8
9pm62°55°78%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NW
3 G 6
12am59°55°86%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
5 G 7
3am57°55°93%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ESE
5 G 7
Wednesday, June 3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am56°55°97%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the ENE
2 G 5
9am60°55°83%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
2 G 5
12pm65°56°73%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
6 G 8
3pm66°56°70%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
7 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm66°56°70%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
7 G 10
9pm61°55°82%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
6 G 9
12am58°55°89%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
7 G 10
3am56°54°95%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
6 G 9
Thursday, June 4
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am55°54°98%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
3 G 5
9am60°55°83%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NW
3 G 5
12pm66°57°73%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
7 G 10
3pm68°58°72%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
9 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm67°57°72%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
8 G 13
9pm62°57°82%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
3 G 5
12am59°56°90%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ESE
6 G 8
3am57°56°95%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
6 G 8
Friday, June 5

Friday
40%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 6:14am
6:14am

Friday Night
40%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 8:42pm
8:42pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am56°56°97%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
6 G 8
9am62°56°80%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
6 G 8
12pm68°57°67%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
5 G 7
3pm70°58°65%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
3 G 5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm70°58°67%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
3 G 5
9pm64°58°80%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
3 G 5
12am61°57°88%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
5 G 7
3am59°57°94%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
6 G 8
Saturday, June 6

Saturday
40%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:14am
6:14am

Saturday Night
40%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 8:42pm
8:42pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am58°57°97%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
6 G 8
9am63°57°80%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NW
6 G 8
12pm69°58°68%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NW
5 G 7
3pm72°59°64%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NW
3 G 5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm71°58°65%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
5 G 7
9pm65°58°76%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
5 G 7
12am62°56°83%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
6 G 8
3am59°55°87%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
6 G 8
Sunday, June 7

Sunday
40%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:14am
6:14am

Sunday Night
40%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 8:43pm
8:43pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am58°55°89%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
7 G 9
9am63°55°74%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
7 G 9
12pm68°55°63%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
6 G 8
3pm70°56°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ESE
5 G 7
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm69°56°63%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
5 G 7
9pm64°56°75%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
5 G 7
12am61°56°82%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SE
6 G 8
3am59°55°88%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SE
7 G 9
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today68°Today's maximum temperature will be 68°F69%The weather Today will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the SSW
5 G 8
Tonight56°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 56°F97%The Weather Tonight will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the ESE
5 G 7
Wednesday67°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 67°F69%The weather Wednesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms60%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the SSE
7 G 10
Wednesday Night55°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 55°F98%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms60%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the S
6 G 9
Thursday68°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 68°F71%The weather Thursday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms60%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the SSE
9 G 14
Thursday Night56°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 56°F97%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms60%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the E
6 G 8
Friday71°Friday's maximum temperature will be 71°F65%The weather Friday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the WNW
3 G 5
Friday Night58°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 58°F97%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the W
6 G 8
Saturday72°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 72°F64%The weather Saturday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the NW
3 G 5
Saturday Night58°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 58°F89%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the NE
6 G 8
Sunday71°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 71°F60%The weather Sunday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the ESE
5 G 7
Sunday Night58°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 58°F92%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SE
7 G 9

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Greenville-Spartanburg, SC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy