NWS Greenville-Spartanburg, SC
Quick Forecast: Max Patch NC
Last Update: 7:14 pm EDT Jun 29, 2015




Current Conditions
Asheville, Asheville Regional Airport
Lat: 35.43194   Lon: -82.5375   Elev: 2165
Last Update on Jun 29, 6:54 pm EDT

 Humidity: 56 % 
 Wind Speed: SW 8 MPH 
 Barometer: 29.99" (1013.5 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 60°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 79°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
A Few Clouds
77°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 35.8N -82.96W    Elevation: 4022 ft


Today
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Weekly Forecast



Monday, June 29
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9pm68°58°71%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WSW
10 G 16
12am64°57°78%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
11 G 16
3am63°56°79%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
15 G 21
Tuesday, June 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am61°56°85%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
14 G 18
9am63°58°81%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
13 G 17
12pm71°59°65%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
10 G 16
3pm72°58°62%The weather at 3pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
11 G 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm71°59°66%The weather at 6pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WSW
11 G 18
9pm66°60°80%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
9 G 14
12am63°59°86%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
8 G 11
3am61°58°89%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
7 G 10
Wednesday, July 1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am60°58°92%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
6 G 9
9am64°58°82%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
7 G 9
12pm68°59°73%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
10 G 15
3pm70°60°70%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
11 G 17
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm69°60°73%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
10 G 15
9pm66°60°81%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
9 G 14
12am64°59°86%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
10 G 15
3am62°59°89%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
10 G 16
Thursday, July 2

Thursday
70%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 6:19am
6:19am

Thursday Night
80%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 8:52pm
8:52pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am62°59°92%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
10 G 16
9am65°60°84%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
10 G 15
12pm69°62°78%The weather at 12pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
9 G 13
3pm71°63°77%The weather at 3pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
8 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm70°62°76%The weather at 6pm will be TstmsTstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WSW
10 G 15
9pm66°61°86%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WSW
11 G 16
12am63°60°91%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
10 G 16
3am62°60°95%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
10 G 15
Friday, July 3

Friday
60%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 6:20am
6:20am

Friday Night
50%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 8:52pm
8:52pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am61°60°98%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
10 G 15
9am65°61°88%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
10 G 15
12pm69°62°78%The weather at 12pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
10 G 15
3pm71°63°75%The weather at 3pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
10 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm70°62°76%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
10 G 16
9pm66°62°84%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
10 G 16
12am64°61°90%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
10 G 15
3am62°60°93%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
10 G 15
Saturday, July 4

Saturday
50%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:20am
6:20am

Saturday Night
50%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 8:52pm
8:52pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am62°60°95%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
13 G 18
9am66°61°83%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
14 G 20
12pm71°61°72%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
13 G 18
3pm72°62°69%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
11 G 17
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm72°62°71%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
11 G 17
9pm68°61°80%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
11 G 16
12am65°60°83%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
8 G 13
3am63°59°86%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
7 G 11
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight60°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 60°F85%The Weather Tonight will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the W
15 G 21
Tuesday72°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 72°F62%The weather Tuesday will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the WSW
11 G 18
Tuesday Night60°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 60°F92%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the WNW
7 G 10
Wednesday70°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 70°F70%The weather Wednesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the W
11 G 17
Wednesday Night62°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 62°F92%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms60%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the W
10 G 16
Thursday71°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 71°F76%The weather Thursday will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely70%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the SW
8 G 13
Thursday Night61°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 61°F98%The Weather Thursday Night will be TstmsTstms80%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the W
10 G 15
Friday71°Friday's maximum temperature will be 71°F75%The weather Friday will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the W
10 G 15
Friday Night62°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 62°F95%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the W
10 G 15
Saturday73°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 73°F69%The weather Saturday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the W
11 G 17
Saturday Night63°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 63°F89%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the W
7 G 11

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Greenville-Spartanburg, SC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy