NWS Morristown, TN
Quick Forecast: Johnson City TN
Last Update: 3:54 pm EST Dec 17, 2014




Current Conditions
Bristol / Johnson / Kingsport, Tri-City Regional Airport
Lat: 36.47972   Lon: -82.39889   Elev: 1519
Last Update on Dec 17, 5:53 pm EST

 Humidity: 73 % 
 Wind Speed: SW 7 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.15" (1020.4 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 32°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Wind Chill: 35°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Mostly Cloudy
40°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 36.32N -82.37W    Elevation: 1699 ft


Today
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Weekly Forecast



Wednesday, December 17
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9pm39°29°67%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
5 G 6
12am36°29°75%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
3 G 5
3am33°27°78%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
2
Thursday, December 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am32°25°75%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
2
9am33°25°72%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
2
12pm39°27°62%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
3 G 5
3pm42°27°55%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
3 G 5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm39°26°59%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
2
9pm36°27°69%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
3 G 5
12am34°28°78%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
2
3am32°28°85%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
3 G 5
Friday, December 19
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am31°27°85%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NW
2
9am33°27°78%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
2
12pm39°29°67%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
3 G 5
3pm43°30°60%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NW
3 G 5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm41°31°67%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
2
9pm39°30°70%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
2
12am37°30°75%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ESE
3 G 5
3am36°31°82%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ESE
3 G 5
Saturday, December 20

Saturday
70%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 7:36am
7:36am

Saturday Night
70%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 5:17pm
5:17pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am35°33°92%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SE
5 G 6
9am36°34°92%The weather at 9am will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SE
5 G 6
12pm39°35°85%The weather at 12pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SE
5 G 6
3pm41°36°82%The weather at 3pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
3 G 5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm39°36°89%The weather at 6pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
2
9pm37°35°92%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
1
12am36°33°89%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SE
1
3am35°33°92%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
1
Sunday, December 21

Sunday
30%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 7:37am
7:37am

Sunday Night
20%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 5:18pm
5:18pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am34°33°96%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NNE
1
9am36°34°92%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
1
12pm42°36°79%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
1
3pm45°36°70%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ESE
1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm42°35°76%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
1
9pm38°34°85%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
2
12am36°33°89%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SE
2
3am35°32°89%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SE
3 G 5
Monday, December 22

Monday
20%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 7:37am
7:37am

Monday Night
20%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 5:18pm
5:18pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am33°31°92%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SE
3 G 5
9am35°33°92%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSE
3 G 5
12pm42°35°76%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
2
3pm46°35°65%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm43°34°70%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
3 G 5
9pm39°33°79%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
3 G 5
12am37°33°85%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
3 G 5
3am36°33°89%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSE
3 G 5
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight30°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 30°F78%The Weather Tonight will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the W
2
Thursday43°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 43°F55%The weather Thursday will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc Rain20%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the WNW
3 G 5
Thursday Night30°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 30°F85%The Weather Thursday Night will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc Rain20%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the W
3 G 5
Friday44°Friday's maximum temperature will be 44°F60%The weather Friday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the NW
3 G 5
Friday Night34°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 34°F92%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain50%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the ESE
3 G 5
Saturday42°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 42°F82%The weather Saturday will be Rain LikelyRain Likely70%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SE
3 G 5
Saturday Night33°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 33°F96%The Weather Saturday Night will be Rain LikelyRain Likely70%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the E
1
Sunday46°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 46°F70%The weather Sunday will be Chance RainChance Rain30%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the ESE
1
Sunday Night32°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 32°F92%The Weather Sunday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SE
3 G 5
Monday47°Monday's maximum temperature will be 47°F65%The weather Monday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the S
2
Monday Night33°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 33°F92%The Weather Monday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the SSE
3 G 5

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Morristown, TN
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy