NWS Denver-Boulder, CO
Quick Forecast: Guanella Pass CO
Last Update: 11:21 pm MDT Jul 25, 2014




Current Conditions
Copper Mountain (12,400 feet)
Lat: 39.475   Lon: -106.153   Elev: 12073.5
Last Update on Jul 26, 12:56 am MDT

 Humidity: 63 % 
 Wind Speed: W 10 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.69" 
 Dewpoint: 41°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Wind Chill: 51°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
54°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 39.59N -105.75W    Elevation: 13012 ft


Today
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Weekly Forecast



Friday, July 25
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3am45°
(38°)
37°73%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
15 G 23
Saturday, July 26
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am45°
(39°)
35°68%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
14 G 21
9am56°35°45%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
16 G 24
12pm58°35°42%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
11 G 17
3pm57°39°51%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
15 G 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm53°38°57%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
11 G 17
9pm48°35°61%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
9 G 14
12am45°36°71%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
6
3am44°33°65%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSE
7
Sunday, July 27
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am43°36°76%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
6
9am53°38°57%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
9 G 15
12pm55°39°55%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
8 G 13
3pm54°40°59%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
11 G 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm50°43°77%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
9 G 15
9pm47°40°77%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
15 G 24
12am44°
(39°)
41°89%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
8 G 13
3am44°
(37°)
37°76%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
16 G 25
Monday, July 28

Monday
50%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 5:58am
5:58am

Monday Night
50%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:21pm
8:21pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am43°
(38°)
38°82%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
8 G 13
9am52°39°61%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
15 G 24
12pm54°41°61%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
7
3pm53°42°66%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
7
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm49°42°77%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
9 G 15
9pm46°42°86%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
9 G 15
12am44°
(39°)
42°93%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
9 G 15
3am43°
(37°)
40°89%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
10 G 16
Tuesday, July 29

Tuesday
60%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 5:59am
5:59am

Tuesday Night
50%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:20pm
8:20pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am43°
(37°)
39°86%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
11 G 18
9am50°40°68%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
11 G 18
12pm52°42°69%The weather at 12pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
11 G 18
3pm50°42°74%The weather at 3pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NW
11 G 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm46°42°86%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NW
10 G 16
9pm44°
(38°)
42°93%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
10 G 16
12am41°
(35°)
41°100%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
10 G 16
3am40°
(34°)
40°100%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
9 G 15
Wednesday, July 30

Wednesday
40%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 5:59am
5:59am

Wednesday Night
40%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:19pm
8:19pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am40°
(34°)
39°96%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
9 G 15
9am47°39°74%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
9 G 15
12pm50°39°66%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
10 G 16
3pm48°40°74%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
11 G 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm46°40°79%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
11 G 18
9pm42°
(36°)
40°93%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
11 G 18
12am40°
(33°)
39°96%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
10 G 16
3am39°
(33°)
37°92%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
9 G 15
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight44°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 44°F76%The Weather Tonight will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the W
15 G 23
Saturday58°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 58°F54%The weather Saturday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the W
15 G 23
Saturday Night42°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 42°F89%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SSE
7
Sunday55°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 55°F58%The weather Sunday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SSE
11 G 18
Sunday Night42°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 42°F93%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SSW
16 G 25
Monday54°Monday's maximum temperature will be 54°F65%The weather Monday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the NNE
7
Monday Night42°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 42°F100%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the WSW
10 G 16
Tuesday52°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 52°F66%The weather Tuesday will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the NW
11 G 18
Tuesday Night39°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 39°F96%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the W
9 G 15
Wednesday50°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 50°F60%The weather Wednesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the NNE
11 G 18
Wednesday Night38°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 38°F100%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the SSW
9 G 15

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Denver-Boulder, CO
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy