NWS Philadelphia, PA
Quick Forecast: Philadelphia PA
Last Update: 12:37 am EDT Oct 26, 2014




Current Conditions
Philadelphia International Airport
Lat: 39.87   Lon: -75.23   Elev: 4.921
Last Update on Oct 26, 2:54 am EDT

 Humidity: 65 % 
 Wind Speed: SW 6 MPH 
 Barometer: 29.61" (1002.7 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 48°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Overcast
60°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 39.96N -75.16W    Elevation: 26 ft


Today
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Weekly Forecast



Sunday, October 26
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am51°43°74%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
10 G 13
9am52°41°66%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
13 G 16
12pm61°38°42%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
17 G 29
3pm64°35°34%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
16 G 28
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm59°36°42%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
13 G 17
9pm54°37°52%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
10 G 15
12am50°37°61%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
8 G 11
3am49°36°61%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
7 G 9
Monday, October 27
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am47°36°65%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
6 G 8
9am51°36°56%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
8 G 11
12pm61°37°41%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
10 G 15
3pm66°37°34%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
8 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm63°38°39%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WSW
7 G 9
9pm57°41°55%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
3 G 5
12am55°43°64%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
3 G 5
3am54°44°69%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
2 G 3
Tuesday, October 28
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am52°46°80%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
2 G 3
9am59°48°67%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the S
3 G 5
12pm72°50°46%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
5 G 7
3pm77°54°45%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
6 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm74°56°53%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
6 G 8
9pm68°56°65%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
5 G 7
12am65°56°73%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
6 G 8
3am63°56°78%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
7 G 9
Wednesday, October 29

Wednesday
30%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 7:25am
7:25am

Wednesday Night
0%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 6:03pm
6:03pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am62°56°81%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
7 G 9
9am63°55°75%The weather at 9am will be Scattered ShowersScattered ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
7 G 9
12pm68°54°61%The weather at 12pm will be Isolated ShowersIsolated ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
7 G 10
3pm70°52°53%The weather at 3pm will be Isolated ShowersIsolated ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
7 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm65°49°56%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
8 G 10
9pm58°46°64%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
7 G 9
12am55°45°69%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
5 G 7
3am53°43°69%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NW
3 G 6
Thursday, October 30

Thursday
0%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 7:26am
7:26am

Thursday Night
0%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 6:02pm
6:02pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am51°41°68%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NW
5 G 7
9am51°40°66%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NW
6 G 8
12pm57°39°51%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NW
5 G 7
3pm59°39°47%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
3 G 6
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm56°39°53%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NW
3 G 5
9pm51°39°63%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NW
2
12am49°39°68%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
1
3am47°39°74%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
0
Friday, October 31

Friday
20%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 7:27am
7:27am

Friday Night
30%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 6:01pm
6:01pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am46°39°76%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
0
9am48°39°71%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
0
12pm55°39°55%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
1
3pm57°39°51%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NW
1 G 2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm54°38°54%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
2
9pm49°38°66%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
2 G 3
12am47°37°68%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
3 G 6
3am45°36°70%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NW
5 G 7
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today66°Today's maximum temperature will be 66°F33%The weather Today will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the WNW
16 G 28
Tonight49°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 49°F65%The Weather Tonight will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the WNW
7 G 9
Monday67°Monday's maximum temperature will be 67°F34%The weather Monday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the W
8 G 11
Monday Night44°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 44°F80%The Weather Monday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the S
2 G 3
Tuesday79°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 79°F43%The weather Tuesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SSW
6 G 8
Tuesday Night50°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 50°F81%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the SW
7 G 9
Wednesday71°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 71°F51%The weather Wednesday will be Scattered ShowersScattered Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the W
7 G 10
Wednesday Night59°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 59°F69%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the NW
3 G 6
Thursday60°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 60°F47%The weather Thursday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the WNW
3 G 6
Thursday Night48°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 48°F76%The Weather Thursday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the WNW
0
Friday58°Friday's maximum temperature will be 58°F51%The weather Friday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the NW
1 G 2
Friday Night44°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 44°F70%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain30%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the NW
5 G 7

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Philadelphia, PA
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy