NWS State College, PA
Quick Forecast: 3 Miles NE New Centerville PA
Last Update: 3:42 pm EDT Oct 21, 2014




Current Conditions
Latrobe/Westmoreland
Lat: 40.29   Lon: -79.4   Elev: 1213.91
Last Update on Oct 21, 3:45 pm EDT

 Humidity: 77 % 
 Wind Speed: N 8 MPH 
 Barometer: 29.89" 
 Dewpoint: 46°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Wind Chill: 52°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Mostly Cloudy
54°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 39.98N -79.15W    Elevation: 2195 ft


Today
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Weekly Forecast



Tuesday, October 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm47°45°93%The weather at 6pm will be ShowersShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
8 G 10
9pm45°45°100%The weather at 9pm will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NW
7 G 10
12am44°44°99%The weather at 12am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NW
8 G 10
3am44°
(39°)
44°100%The weather at 3am will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NW
8 G 11
Wednesday, October 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am42°
(37°)
42°100%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NW
8 G 13
9am43°
(38°)
43°100%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NW
8 G 13
12pm44°
(39°)
43°96%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NW
10 G 17
3pm46°
(40°)
42°87%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NW
13 G 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm44°
(38°)
41°88%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NW
13 G 20
9pm43°
(37°)
40°90%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NW
11 G 18
12am42°
(36°)
40°91%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NW
10 G 17
3am42°
(35°)
39°92%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NW
10 G 17
Thursday, October 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am41°
(34°)
39°94%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NW
11 G 18
9am43°
(36°)
39°86%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
13 G 21
12pm46°
(40°)
39°77%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
14 G 23
3pm49°40°71%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
15 G 24
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm47°40°79%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
15 G 23
9pm44°
(37°)
41°89%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
14 G 22
12am42°
(35°)
40°91%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
14 G 21
3am42°
(35°)
39°91%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
13 G 21
Friday, October 24


Friday Night
0%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 6:26pm
6:26pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am40°
(33°)
38°94%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
13 G 20
9am43°
(36°)
38°84%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
13 G 20
12pm47°39°72%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
15 G 23
3pm51°39°65%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
15 G 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm49°40°71%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
13 G 18
9pm45°
(40°)
40°82%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
9 G 13
12am44°40°85%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
7 G 10
3am43°40°88%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
7 G 9
Saturday, October 25

Saturday
0%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 7:36am
7:36am

Saturday Night
0%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 6:25pm
6:25pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am41°39°93%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
7 G 9
9am44°40°83%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
9 G 13
12pm49°41°71%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
13 G 17
3pm54°42°63%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
14 G 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm51°43°72%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
13 G 17
9pm47°43°85%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
9 G 14
12am46°42°86%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
9 G 13
3am45°
(40°)
41°87%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
9 G 13
Sunday, October 26


Sunday Night
0%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 6:23pm
6:23pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am43°
(38°)
40°90%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
9 G 13
9am46°39°78%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
10 G 14
12pm51°39°63%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
13 G 17
3pm55°39°54%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
13 G 17
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm52°39°60%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
9 G 14
9pm47°38°71%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
7 G 10
12am46°38°74%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
6 G 8
3am44°38°77%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
5 G 7
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight41°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 41°F100%The Weather Tonight will be ShowersShowers90%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the NW
8 G 11
Wednesday47°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 47°F85%The weather Wednesday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the NW
13 G 21
Wednesday Night40°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 40°F94%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the NW
10 G 17
Thursday51°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 51°F70%The weather Thursday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the WNW
15 G 24
Thursday Night39°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 39°F94%The Weather Thursday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the WNW
13 G 21
Friday53°Friday's maximum temperature will be 53°F63%The weather Friday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the WNW
15 G 23
Friday Night40°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 40°F93%The Weather Friday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the W
7 G 9
Saturday56°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 56°F62%The weather Saturday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the W
14 G 20
Saturday Night41°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 41°F90%The Weather Saturday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the W
9 G 13
Sunday58°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 58°F51%The weather Sunday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the WNW
13 G 17
Sunday Night40°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 40°F83%The Weather Sunday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the WSW
5 G 7

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
State College, PA
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy