NWS Denver-Boulder, CO
Quick Forecast: Brainard Lake CO
Last Update: 12:06 am MST Feb 1, 2015




Current Conditions
Boulder Municipal Airport
Lat: 40.0394297   Lon: -105.2258217   Elev: 5288
Last Update on Jan 31, 11:56 pm MST

 Humidity: 100 % 
 Wind Speed: NE 3 MPH 
 Barometer: 29.99" 
 Dewpoint: 30°F 
 Visibility: 0.75 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Snow
30°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 40.07N -105.57W    Elevation: 10561 ft


Today
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Weekly Forecast



Saturday, January 31
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
3am15°
(2°)
11°85%The weather at 3am will be Snow LikelySnow LikelyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
10 G 18
Sunday, February 1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am13°
(-2°)
85%The weather at 6am will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
14 G 23
9am15°
(0°)
73%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc SnowSlight Chc SnowThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
15 G 25
12pm20°
(6°)
59%The weather at 12pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
15 G 25
3pm18°
(4°)
63%The weather at 3pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
15 G 25
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm17°
(2°)
65%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc SnowSlight Chc SnowThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
15 G 26
9pm16°
(0°)
70%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc SnowSlight Chc SnowThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
17 G 26
12am19°
(2°)
62%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc SnowSlight Chc SnowThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
22 G 34
3am20°
(2°)
10°63%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc SnowSlight Chc SnowThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
28 G 45
Monday, February 2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am21°
(3°)
12°67%The weather at 6am will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
29 G 46
9am25°
(8°)
14°62%The weather at 9am will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
29 G 46
12pm32°
(18°)
15°49%The weather at 12pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
28 G 44
3pm30°
(16°)
15°53%The weather at 3pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
23 G 38
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm25°
(11°)
15°65%The weather at 6pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
18 G 30
9pm24°
(10°)
14°64%The weather at 9pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
18 G 30
12am25°
(11°)
13°60%The weather at 12am will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
21 G 32
3am25°
(10°)
15°64%The weather at 3am will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
23 G 37
Tuesday, February 3

Tuesday
30%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 7:10am
7:10am

Tuesday Night
50%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 5:22pm
5:22pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am25°
(10°)
16°70%The weather at 6am will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
24 G 38
9am29°
(15°)
17°61%The weather at 9am will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
23 G 36
12pm34°
(22°)
17°50%The weather at 12pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
22 G 34
3pm31°
(19°)
18°57%The weather at 3pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
20 G 31
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm27°
(14°)
18°69%The weather at 6pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
18 G 29
9pm24°
(11°)
18°78%The weather at 9pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
17 G 26
12am23°
(10°)
18°80%The weather at 12am will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
16 G 25
3am21°
(8°)
17°85%The weather at 3am will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
15 G 23
Wednesday, February 4

Wednesday
50%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 7:09am
7:09am

Wednesday Night
30%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 5:24pm
5:24pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am21°
(8°)
17°85%The weather at 6am will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
14 G 22
9am24°
(12°)
18°78%The weather at 9am will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
13 G 21
12pm27°
(16°)
17°67%The weather at 12pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
13 G 20
3pm25°
(14°)
15°64%The weather at 3pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
13 G 20
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm21°
(9°)
13°69%The weather at 6pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
13 G 21
9pm19°
(5°)
12°74%The weather at 9pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
14 G 22
12am18°
(3°)
12°77%The weather at 12am will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
16 G 25
3am17°
(1°)
13°83%The weather at 3am will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
18 G 30
Thursday, February 5

Thursday
20%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 7:08am
7:08am

Thursday Night
0%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 5:25pm
5:25pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am17°
(1°)
13°83%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
20 G 30
9am24°
(11°)
11°58%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
16 G 25
12pm34°
(25°)
11°38%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
14 G 22
3pm31°
(21°)
13°47%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
14 G 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm25°
(13°)
14°63%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
14 G 22
9pm24°
(12°)
14°66%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
14 G 23
12am23°
(10°)
14°68%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
15 G 25
3am22°
(8°)
14°70%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
17 G 28
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight12°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 12°F70%The Weather Tonight will be Snow LikelySnow Likely60%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the WNW
10 G 18
Sunday20°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 20°F49%The weather Sunday will be Chance SnowChance Snow30%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the W
15 G 25
Sunday Night16°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 16°F70%The Weather Sunday Night will be Slight Chc SnowSlight Chc Snow20%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the W
28 G 45
Monday32°Monday's maximum temperature will be 32°F50%The weather Monday will be Chance SnowChance Snow50%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the W
23 G 38
Monday Night24°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 24°F85%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance SnowChance Snow30%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the W
23 G 37
Tuesday34°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 34°F64%The weather Tuesday will be Chance SnowChance Snow30%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the W
20 G 31
Tuesday Night21°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 21°F84%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance SnowChance Snow50%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the W
15 G 23
Wednesday27°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 27°F38%The weather Wednesday will be Chance SnowChance Snow50%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the W
13 G 20
Wednesday Night17°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 17°F70%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance SnowChance Snow30%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the W
18 G 30
Thursday34°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 34°F44%The weather Thursday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the W
14 G 22
Thursday Night22°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 22°F73%The Weather Thursday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the W
17 G 28

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Denver-Boulder, CO
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy