NWS La Crosse
Quick Forecast: Oelwein IA
Last Update: 4:37 am CDT May 22, 2015




Current Conditions
Oelwein, Oelwein Municipal Airport
Lat: 42.68083   Lon: -91.97444   Elev: 1076
Last Update on May 22, 4:55 am CDT

 Humidity: 81 % 
 Wind Speed: W 6 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.15" 
 Dewpoint: 39°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Wind Chill: 42°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
45°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 42.67N -91.9W    Elevation: 1096 ft


Today
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Weekly Forecast



Friday, May 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am45°39°79%The weather at 6am will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
5
9am59°42°53%The weather at 9am will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SE
3
12pm70°40°33%The weather at 12pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
3
3pm73°40°30%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm73°42°33%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
6
9pm64°42°45%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
7
12am56°44°64%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
7
3am54°47°77%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
6
Saturday, May 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am52°48°86%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSE
5
9am57°49°75%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSE
8
12pm64°49°58%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSE
11 G 14
3pm68°50°52%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
14 G 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm68°51°54%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
11 G 14
9pm61°52°72%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
8
12am58°52°80%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
8
3am58°54°86%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSE
9 G 10
Sunday, May 24
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am57°54°90%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SE
10 G 13
9am63°57°81%The weather at 9am will be TstmsTstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SE
13 G 16
12pm62°58°87%The weather at 12pm will be TstmsTstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SE
15 G 21
3pm67°61°81%The weather at 3pm will be TstmsTstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
15 G 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm66°62°87%The weather at 6pm will be TstmsTstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
14 G 18
9pm64°62°93%The weather at 9pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
14 G 18
12am62°62°100%The weather at 12am will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
11 G 14
3am62°62°100%The weather at 3am will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
10 G 13
Monday, May 25

Monday
70%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 5:37am
5:37am

Monday Night
60%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:32pm
8:32pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am60°60°100%The weather at 6am will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
10 G 13
9am61°61°100%The weather at 9am will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the S
13
12pm68°63°84%The weather at 12pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
15
3pm74°63°69%The weather at 3pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm75°63°66%The weather at 6pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
15
9pm72°63°73%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
14
12am67°62°84%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
13
3am63°61°93%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
13
Tuesday, May 26

Tuesday
40%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 5:37am
5:37am

Tuesday Night
40%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:33pm
8:33pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am62°60°93%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
13
9am67°61°81%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
14
12pm74°62°66%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
15
3pm77°62°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm75°61°62%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WSW
13
9pm71°61°71%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
11
12am66°61°84%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
9
3am62°60°93%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
8
Wednesday, May 27

Wednesday
30%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 5:36am
5:36am

Wednesday Night
30%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:34pm
8:34pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am61°59°93%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
7
9am66°59°78%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
8
12pm73°60°64%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
10
3pm77°59°54%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm76°58°54%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
8
9pm71°58°63%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WSW
8
12am65°58°78%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SE
7
3am61°58°90%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ESE
7
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today74°Today's maximum temperature will be 74°F29%The weather Today will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the SSW
5
Tonight52°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 52°F86%The Weather Tonight will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the WSW
6
Saturday69°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 69°F51%The weather Saturday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the S
14 G 18
Saturday Night57°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 57°F93%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SSE
9 G 10
Sunday69°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 69°F78%The weather Sunday will be TstmsTstms80%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SE
15 G 21
Sunday Night59°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 59°F100%The Weather Sunday Night will be TstmsTstms80%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the S
10 G 13
Monday75°Monday's maximum temperature will be 75°F66%The weather Monday will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely70%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the SW
16
Monday Night62°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 62°F97%The Weather Monday Night will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the SSW
13
Tuesday77°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 77°F60%The weather Tuesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SW
14
Tuesday Night61°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 61°F97%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the SW
8
Wednesday77°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 77°F54%The weather Wednesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the W
9
Wednesday Night60°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 60°F93%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the ESE
7

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
La Crosse
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy