NWS Riverton, WY
Quick Forecast: Lander WY
Last Update: 9:01 pm MDT Mar 30, 2015




Current Conditions
Lander
Lat: 42.81472   Lon: -108.72806   Elev: 5587
Last Update on Mar 30, 8:53 pm MDT

 Humidity: 18 % 
 Wind Speed: SW 10 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.10" (1016.5 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 11°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Wind Chill: 51°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
54°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 42.82N -108.74W    Elevation: 5396 ft


Today
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Weekly Forecast



Monday, March 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
12am47°21°36%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
6
3am41°23°48%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
5
Tuesday, March 31
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am37°23°57%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
2
9am44°27°51%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
2
12pm64°25°23%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
2
3pm72°23°16%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
16 G 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm71°18°13%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WSW
21 G 29
9pm56°20°25%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
11 G 16
12am48°22°35%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
6
3am41°24°50%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
5
Wednesday, April 1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am36°
(30°)
23°60%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
7 G 11
9am39°
(32°)
24°54%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
10 G 16
12pm48°16°28%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
16 G 25
3pm51°14°23%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NW
18 G 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm50°10°20%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NW
16 G 25
9pm40°
(33°)
12°31%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
11 G 17
12am34°
(26°)
12°39%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
10 G 15
3am29°
(21°)
13°50%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
8 G 11
Thursday, April 2

Thursday
40%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 6:57am
6:57am

Thursday Night
30%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 7:41pm
7:41pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am25°
(19°)
13°60%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
5
9am28°
(23°)
14°56%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
5
12pm37°
(32°)
14°39%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
6 G 9
3pm40°14°35%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
6 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm40°13°33%The weather at 6pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
6 G 9
9pm33°13°43%The weather at 9pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
6 G 9
12am29°13°51%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NW
6 G 8
3am26°14°61%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NW
6 G 8
Friday, April 3


Friday Night
0%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 7:42pm
7:42pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am24°16°70%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
5 G 7
9am29°18°63%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
5 G 7
12pm42°15°33%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
8 G 13
3pm47°14°26%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
8 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm46°10°23%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
8 G 13
9pm38°12°34%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
8 G 13
12am33°12°42%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
7 G 9
3am29°14°53%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
7 G 9
Saturday, April 4

Saturday
0%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:54am
6:54am

Saturday Night
0%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 7:43pm
7:43pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am26°15°63%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
6 G 9
9am32°18°57%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
6 G 9
12pm48°15°27%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
11 G 18
3pm55°15°20%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
11 G 18
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm54°10°17%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WSW
10 G 16
9pm45°13°27%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WSW
10 G 16
12am39°13°34%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
7 G 9
3am35°15°44%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
7 G 9
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight37°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 37°F57%The Weather Tonight will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SW
5
Tuesday72°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 72°F13%The weather Tuesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the WSW
16 G 23
Tuesday Night36°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 36°F60%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the W
5
Wednesday51°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 51°F20%The weather Wednesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the NW
18 G 30
Wednesday Night25°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 25°F60%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the WNW
8 G 11
Thursday40°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 40°F33%The weather Thursday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the N
6 G 9
Thursday Night24°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 24°F70%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance SnowChance Snow30%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the NW
6 G 8
Friday47°Friday's maximum temperature will be 47°F23%The weather Friday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the W
8 G 13
Friday Night26°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 26°F63%The Weather Friday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the WSW
7 G 9
Saturday55°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 55°F17%The weather Saturday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the WSW
11 G 18
Saturday Night31°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 31°F53%The Weather Saturday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the WSW
7 G 9

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Riverton, WY
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy