NWS Buffalo, NY
Quick Forecast: Rochester NY
Last Update: 7:44 pm EDT May 28, 2015




Current Conditions
Rochester, Greater Rochester International Airport
Lat: 43.11667   Lon: -77.67667   Elev: 558
Last Update on May 28, 7:54 pm EDT

 Humidity: 45 % 
 Wind Speed: NW 5 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.25" (1024.4 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 51°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
A Few Clouds
74°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 43.17N -77.63W    Elevation: 472 ft


Today
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Weekly Forecast



Thursday, May 28
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9pm65°52°63%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NW
3
12am61°53°74%The weather at 12am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
2
3am58°52°82%The weather at 3am will be ClearClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
2
Friday, May 29
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am56°52°85%The weather at 6am will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
3
9am68°53°59%The weather at 9am will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSE
6
12pm80°54°40%The weather at 12pm will be SunnySunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SE
7
3pm85°54°34%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ESE
9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm83°55°38%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
9
9pm76°57°51%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
8 G 9
12am73°59°62%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
9 G 10
3am70°60°69%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
10
Saturday, May 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am72°61°69%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
11 G 16
9am76°63°64%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
13 G 28
12pm83°64°52%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
17 G 29
3pm87°62°44%The weather at 3pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
15 G 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm80°60°51%The weather at 6pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WSW
11
9pm70°58°65%The weather at 9pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
11 G 13
12am61°56°84%The weather at 12am will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NW
13
3am54°52°93%The weather at 3am will be ShowersShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
9
Sunday, May 31

Sunday
40%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 5:35am
5:35am

Sunday Night
0%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 8:42pm
8:42pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am52°49°90%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
7 G 11
9am53°45°72%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
10 G 18
12pm59°40°48%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
14 G 18
3pm62°38°41%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm60°38°42%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
11
9pm56°38°50%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
7
12am52°40°63%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NE
5
3am49°42°75%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NE
3
Monday, June 1


Monday Night
0%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:43pm
8:43pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am50°43°78%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
5
9am55°44°67%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
5
12pm63°45°50%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
7
3pm67°45°45%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
7
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm64°46°51%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
6
9pm59°46°63%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
5
12am54°46°75%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
2
3am54°48°80%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ESE
2
Tuesday, June 2

Tuesday
0%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 5:34am
5:34am

Tuesday Night
0%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:43pm
8:43pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am57°50°76%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SE
3
9am64°51°63%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SE
5
12pm70°50°49%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SE
6
3pm73°50°45%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
6
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm70°52°52%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
5
9pm65°53°64%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
3
12am61°52°73%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
5
3am58°52°80%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
5
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight56°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 56°F85%The Weather Tonight will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SW
2
Friday85°Friday's maximum temperature will be 85°F34%The weather Friday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the ESE
9
Friday Night70°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 70°F70%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the S
10
Saturday87°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 87°F43%The weather Saturday will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the WSW
15 G 22
Saturday Night51°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 51°F93%The Weather Saturday Night will be ShowersShowers80%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the N
9
Sunday62°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 62°F41%The weather Sunday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the N
13
Sunday Night49°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 49°F78%The Weather Sunday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the NE
3
Monday67°Monday's maximum temperature will be 67°F45%The weather Monday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the NE
7
Monday Night53°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 53°F80%The Weather Monday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the ESE
2
Tuesday73°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 73°F45%The weather Tuesday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SE
6
Tuesday Night58°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 58°F84%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the S
5

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Buffalo, NY
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy