NWS Green Bay, WI
Quick Forecast: Oshkosh WI
Last Update: 9:59 pm CST Jan 31, 2015




Current Conditions
Oshkosh, Wittman Regional Airport
Lat: 43.96667   Lon: -88.55806   Elev: 807
Last Update on Jan 31, 9:53 pm CST

 Humidity: 77 % 
 Wind Speed: NE 16 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.19" (1024.3 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 18°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Wind Chill: 11°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Overcast
24°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 44.02N -88.53W    Elevation: 748 ft


Today
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Weekly Forecast



Saturday, January 31
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
12am22°
(8°)
12°65%The weather at 12am will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
16 G 25
3am19°
(4°)
10°67%The weather at 3am will be Snow LikelySnow LikelyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NNE
18 G 29
Sunday, February 1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am14°
(-3°)
80%The weather at 6am will be SnowSnowThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NE
18 G 29
9am14°
(-4°)
70%The weather at 9am will be Snow LikelySnow LikelyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NE
21 G 32
12pm14°
(-3°)
67%The weather at 12pm will be Snow LikelySnow LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
20 G 31
3pm15°
(-2°)
61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
20 G 29
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm11°
(-6°)
66%The weather at 6pm will be Chance Light SnowChance Light SnowThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
17 G 26
9pm
(-11°)
76%The weather at 9pm will be Chance Light SnowChance Light SnowThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
16 G 21
12am
(-12°)
79%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
14 G 17
3am
(-12°)
-1°83%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
10 G 14
Monday, February 2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am
(-14°)
-3°83%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
9 G 11
9am
(-8°)
-2°75%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NW
7 G 9
12pm12°
(1°)
60%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
7 G 9
3pm15°
(3°)
55%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm12°
(0°)
60%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
8 G 10
9pm10°
(-4°)
69%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
10 G 14
12am
(-5°)
76%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
10 G 14
3am
(-4°)
83%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
9 G 11
Tuesday, February 3

Tuesday
30%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 7:11am
7:11am

Tuesday Night
30%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 5:06pm
5:06pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am
(-6°)
87%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
8 G 10
9am10°
(-3°)
91%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
9 G 17
12pm18°
(6°)
10°70%The weather at 12pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
10 G 15
3pm21°
(11°)
14°74%The weather at 3pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
9 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm17°
(9°)
14°88%The weather at 6pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WSW
6 G 8
9pm15°13°92%The weather at 9pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
7
12am13°11°91%The weather at 12am will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
8
3am11°87%The weather at 3am will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
8
Wednesday, February 4

Wednesday
0%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 7:10am
7:10am

Wednesday Night
0%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 5:07pm
5:07pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am10°80%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NW
9
9am11°69%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NW
13
12pm13°58%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
15
3pm15°50%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm-2°60%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
10
9pm-4°65%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NW
9
12am-6°68%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NW
8
3am-1°-8°71%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
7
Thursday, February 5

Thursday
0%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 7:08am
7:08am

Thursday Night
0%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 5:08pm
5:08pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am-3°-8°78%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
7
9am-5°79%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
8
12pm-2°60%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
8
3pm13°-2°50%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm-2°60%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
7
9pm-2°69%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
7
12am-2°75%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
8
3am-3°79%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
8
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight14°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 14°F80%The Weather Tonight will be Snow LikelySnow Likely70%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the NNE
18 G 29
Sunday15°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 15°F61%The weather Sunday will be SnowSnow80%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the NNE
20 G 29
Sunday NightSunday Night's minimum temperature will be 1°F83%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance Light SnowChance Light Snow20%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the N
10 G 14
Monday15°Monday's maximum temperature will be 15°F55%The weather Monday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the WSW
9 G 11
Monday NightMonday Night's minimum temperature will be 7°F87%The Weather Monday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the SW
9 G 11
Tuesday21°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 21°F70%The weather Tuesday will be Chance SnowChance Snow30%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SW
9 G 14
Tuesday Night10°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 10°FM%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance SnowChance Snow30%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the WNW
8
Wednesday15°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 15°F50%The weather Wednesday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the WNW
14
Wednesday Night-3°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be -3°FM%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the WNW
7
Thursday13°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 13°F50%The weather Thursday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the WSW
8
Thursday NightThursday Night's minimum temperature will be 0°FM%The Weather Thursday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the SW
8

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Green Bay, WI
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy