NWS Green Bay, WI
Quick Forecast: Green Bay WI
Last Update: 1:28 am CDT Apr 25, 2014




Current Conditions
Green Bay, Austin Straubel International Airport
Lat: 44.48   Lon: -88.13   Elev: 699.147
Last Update on Apr 25, 2:53 am CDT

 Humidity: 89 % 
 Wind Speed: SE 9 MPH 
 Barometer: 29.71" (1006.5 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 37°F 
 Visibility: 9.00 mi. 
 Wind Chill: 34°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Overcast
40°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 44.51N -88.02W    Elevation: 584 ft


Today
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Weekly Forecast



Friday, April 25
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am39°37°92%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
5 G 7
9am45°38°76%The weather at 9am will be Isolated ShowersIsolated ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
6 G 10
12pm53°40°61%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
13 G 18
3pm57°40°53%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
16 G 25
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm55°38°53%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
14 G 21
9pm46°34°65%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NW
9 G 14
12am41°
(35°)
31°67%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
8 G 11
3am37°
(31°)
30°74%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
9 G 13
Saturday, April 26
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am36°
(29°)
30°78%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
10 G 14
9am41°
(34°)
29°63%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
11 G 16
12pm46°
(40°)
30°55%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
11 G 17
3pm48°30°51%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
13 G 17
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm46°29°52%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
14 G 17
9pm39°
(32°)
27°62%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
11 G 15
12am36°
(28°)
28°72%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
10 G 15
3am33°
(25°)
28°81%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
10 G 14
Sunday, April 27
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am32°
(23°)
29°86%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
10 G 14
9am37°
(29°)
29°71%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
13 G 18
12pm43°
(36°)
29°57%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
15 G 23
3pm46°
(40°)
30°53%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
15 G 24
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm45°
(38°)
31°59%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
15 G 23
9pmM%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
14 G 21
12amM%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
15 G 21
3amM%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
14 G 20
Monday, April 28

Monday
50%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 5:49am
5:49am

Monday Night
40%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 7:51pm
7:51pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6amM%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
17 G 23
9amM%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
21 G 29
12pmM%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
20 G 29
3pmM%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
20 G 28
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pmM%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
21 G 28
9pmM%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
M
12amM%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
M
3amM%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
M
Tuesday, April 29

Tuesday
40%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 5:47am
5:47am

Tuesday Night
40%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:53pm
7:53pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6amM%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
M
9amM%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
M
12pmM%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
M
3pmM%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
M
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pmM%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the N
M
9pmM%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
M
12amM%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
M
3amM%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
M
Wednesday, April 30

Wednesday
40%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 5:46am
5:46am

Wednesday Night
40%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:54pm
7:54pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6amM%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
M
9amM%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
M
12pmM%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
M
3pmM%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
M
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pmM%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the N
M
9pmM%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
M
12amM%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
M
3amM%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
M
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today57°Today's maximum temperature will be 57°F51%The weather Today will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the W
16 G 25
Tonight39°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 39°F79%The Weather Tonight will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc Showers20%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the N
9 G 13
Saturday48°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 48°F49%The weather Saturday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the NE
13 G 17
Saturday Night36°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 36°F86%The Weather Saturday Night will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc Rain20%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the ENE
10 G 14
Sunday46°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 46°F53%The weather Sunday will be Chance RainChance Rain30%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the E
15 G 24
Sunday Night32°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 32°FM%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain50%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the E
14 G 20
Monday49°Monday's maximum temperature will be 49°F57%The weather Monday will be Chance RainChance Rain50%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the E
20 G 28
Monday Night37°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 37°FM%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the N
M
Tuesday48°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 48°F58%The weather Tuesday will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the N
M
Tuesday Night37°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 37°FM%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the N
M
Wednesday49°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 49°F60%The weather Wednesday will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the N
M
Wednesday Night36°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 36°FM%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the N
M

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Green Bay, WI
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy