NWS La Crosse
Quick Forecast: Medford WI
Last Update: 5:47 am CDT Nov 1, 2014




Current Conditions
Medford, Taylor County Airport
Lat: 45.1   Lon: -90.3   Elev: 1469.82
Last Update on Nov 1, 6:55 am CDT

 Humidity: 94 % 
 Wind Speed: Calm 
 Barometer: 30.44" 
 Dewpoint: 16°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
18°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 45.14N -90.34W    Elevation: 1457 ft


Today
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Weekly Forecast



Saturday, November 1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9am22°18°86%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSE
1
12pm33°20°58%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
5
3pm40°
(35°)
19°42%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
7
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm35°
(30°)
20°54%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
6
9pm29°
(22°)
21°72%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
7
12am27°
(20°)
21°78%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
7
3am28°
(20°)
22°78%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
8
Sunday, November 2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am26°
(17°)
22°85%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
9 G 10
9am31°
(22°)
24°75%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the S
11 G 14
12pm40°
(32°)
26°57%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
14 G 18
3pm46°
(40°)
26°45%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
13 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm42°
(36°)
27°55%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
10 G 13
9pm36°
(29°)
29°75%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
9 G 10
12am33°
(26°)
29°85%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
8
3am31°
(24°)
29°92%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
7
Monday, November 3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am32°
(25°)
30°92%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
8
9am35°
(28°)
33°92%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the S
9 G 10
12pm47°38°71%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
10 G 11
3pm50°41°71%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
9 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm47°42°83%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
8
9pm44°
(39°)
41°89%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
8
12am45°42°89%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
7
3am42°
(37°)
40°93%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
8
Tuesday, November 4

Tuesday
40%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:43am
6:43am

Tuesday Night
0%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 4:47pm
4:47pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am37°
(30°)
36°96%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
10 G 11
9am39°
(32°)
35°85%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
11
12pm44°
(37°)
33°65%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
14
3pm45°
(39°)
32°60%The weather at 3pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm42°
(36°)
31°65%The weather at 6pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
10
9pm39°
(33°)
31°73%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the W
8
12am36°
(30°)
30°79%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
7
3am33°
(27°)
30°89%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
7
Wednesday, November 5

Wednesday
40%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 6:44am
6:44am

Wednesday Night
40%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 4:45pm
4:45pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am32°
(26°)
29°88%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
6
9am37°
(32°)
31°79%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
7
12pm43°
(38°)
33°67%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
8
3pm45°34°65%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm41°
(36°)
35°79%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the W
8
9pm38°
(32°)
34°85%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
8
12am36°
(29°)
33°89%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
9
3am34°
(26°)
31°89%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NW
10
Thursday, November 6

Thursday
20%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 6:45am
6:45am

Thursday Night
0%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 4:44pm
4:44pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am31°
(22°)
30°96%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the NW
11
9am33°
(24°)
28°82%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the NW
13
12pm37°
(28°)
27°67%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NW
14
3pm39°
(31°)
25°57%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm37°
(30°)
24°59%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
10
9pm34°
(27°)
24°66%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
8
12am30°
(23°)
24°78%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
7
3am27°
(20°)
24°88%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
6
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today40°Today's maximum temperature will be 40°F42%The weather Today will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the S
7
Tonight26°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 26°F85%The Weather Tonight will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the S
8
Sunday46°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 46°F45%The weather Sunday will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the S
13 G 16
Sunday Night31°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 31°F92%The Weather Sunday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the S
7
Monday51°Monday's maximum temperature will be 51°F68%The weather Monday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the SSW
9 G 10
Monday Night37°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 37°F96%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the W
8
Tuesday45°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 45°F60%The weather Tuesday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the W
13
Tuesday Night32°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 32°F92%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the WSW
7
Wednesday45°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 45°F65%The weather Wednesday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the SW
8
Wednesday Night31°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 31°F96%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the NW
10
Thursday39°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 39°F57%The weather Thursday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the WNW
13
Thursday Night26°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 26°F92%The Weather Thursday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the WNW
6

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
La Crosse
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy