NWS Portland, OR
Quick Forecast: 7 Miles N Troutdale OR
Last Update: 3:18 am PST Nov 23, 2014




Current Conditions
LARCH MT. (TR951)
Lat: 45.723056   Lon: -122.345278   Elev: 1150
Last Update on 23 Nov 4:09 PST



43°F
(6°C)
Humidity: 99 %
Wind Speed:SE 6 G 16 MPH
Barometer:N/A
Dewpoint:43°F (6°C)
Visibility: Miles
More Local Wx: 3 Day History:
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 45.66N -122.37W    Elevation: 663 ft


Today
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Weekly Forecast



Sunday, November 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am40°
(34°)
39°98%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
7 G 11
9am43°
(38°)
43°100%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
8 G 11
12pm47°
(42°)
47°98%The weather at 12pm will be RainRainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
10 G 16
3pm48°
(43°)
46°95%The weather at 3pm will be RainRainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
13 G 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm46°46°99%The weather at 6pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
10 G 16
9pm44°44°100%The weather at 9pm will be Rain LikelyRain LikelyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
8 G 11
12am43°43°99%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
6 G 9
3am43°43°99%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
6 G 8
Monday, November 24
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am42°42°99%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
3 G 6
9am43°43°98%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSE
3 G 5
12pm48°46°93%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SE
5 G 7
3pm50°48°93%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
3 G 6
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm44°44°98%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
5 G 7
9pm42°41°97%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
5 G 7
12am43°42°96%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
6 G 9
3am44°43°96%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
6 G 9
Tuesday, November 25
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am44°43°97%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
8 G 14
9am49°49°99%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
8 G 14
12pm53°51°92%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
9 G 14
3pm54°52°91%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
9 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm51°51°99%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
8 G 13
9pm49°49°99%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
8 G 13
12am47°47°98%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
7 G 11
3am47°46°98%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSE
7 G 11
Wednesday, November 26

Wednesday
20%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 7:22am
7:22am

Wednesday Night
40%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 4:30pm
4:30pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am45°45°100%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSE
6 G 9
9am46°46°98%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSE
6 G 9
12pm50°46°88%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SE
3 G 6
3pm51°47°87%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
3 G 6
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm48°46°95%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SE
2 G 3
9pm45°45°99%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SE
2 G 3
12am43°43°100%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ESE
5 G 7
3am43°43°99%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ESE
5 G 7
Thursday, November 27

Thursday
30%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 7:23am
7:23am

Thursday Night
40%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 4:30pm
4:30pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am42°42°100%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSE
2 G 3
9am43°42°95%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSE
2 G 3
12pm48°41°76%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
3 G 6
3pm50°40°71%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
3 G 6
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm45°41°85%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
5 G 7
9pm41°38°89%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
5 G 7
12am40°
(34°)
37°92%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
7 G 11
3am39°
(34°)
38°95%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
7 G 11
Friday, November 28

Friday
40%
Sunrise
Friday's sunrise will occur around 7:25am
7:25am

Friday Night
50%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 4:29pm
4:29pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am38°
(32°)
37°96%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
8 G 13
9am40°
(34°)
38°92%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
8 G 13
12pm44°
(38°)
38°82%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
9 G 15
3pm45°
(40°)
39°80%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
9 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm42°38°86%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ESE
7 G 11
9pm40°
(35°)
38°91%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ESE
7 G 11
12am39°38°93%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SE
7 G 11
3am38°
(33°)
37°94%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SE
7 G 11
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today48°Today's maximum temperature will be 48°F95%The weather Today will be RainRain90%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the SW
13 G 21
Tonight42°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 42°F100%The Weather Tonight will be Rain LikelyRain Likely60%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SW
6 G 8
Monday50°Monday's maximum temperature will be 50°F92%The weather Monday will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc Rain20%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the SE
3 G 6
Monday Night42°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 42°F99%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain50%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the S
6 G 9
Tuesday54°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 54°F90%The weather Tuesday will be Chance RainChance Rain50%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SW
9 G 14
Tuesday Night45°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 45°F100%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain30%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the SSE
7 G 11
Wednesday51°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 51°F85%The weather Wednesday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the SE
3 G 6
Wednesday Night42°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 42°F100%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the ESE
5 G 7
Thursday50°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 50°F70%The weather Thursday will be Chance RainChance Rain30%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the NE
3 G 6
Thursday Night38°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 38°F96%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the E
7 G 11
Friday45°Friday's maximum temperature will be 45°F79%The weather Friday will be Chance RainChance Rain40%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the E
9 G 15
Friday Night38°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 38°F96%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain50%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the SE
7 G 11

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Portland, OR
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy