NWS Pendleton, OR
Quick Forecast: Satus Pass WA
Last Update: 3:59 pm PDT Oct 22, 2014




Current Conditions
CW5972 Goldendale (C5972)
Lat: 45.80383   Lon: -120.81533   Elev: 1726
Last Update on 22 Oct 16:42 PDT



55°F
(13°C)
Humidity: 92 %
Wind Speed:calm
Barometer:29.70 in (N/A mb)
Dewpoint:53°F (12°C)
Visibility: Miles
More Local Wx: 3 Day History:
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 45.98N -120.66W    Elevation: 2998 ft


Today
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Weekly Forecast



Wednesday, October 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm47°
(42°)
44°89%The weather at 6pm will be Heavy RainHeavy RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
15 G 16
9pm45°43°93%The weather at 9pm will be Heavy RainHeavy RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
15 G 25
12am44°43°95%The weather at 12am will be RainRainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
16 G 26
3am45°43°95%The weather at 3am will be RainRainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
15 G 16
Thursday, October 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am45°
(40°)
44°95%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
13 G 14
9am47°
(39°)
46°96%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
11 G 13
12pm52°47°81%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
14 G 15
3pm55°46°73%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
13 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm45°40°84%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WSW
14 G 15
9pm41°38°89%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WSW
15 G 16
12am39°37°92%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
11 G 13
3am40°
(34°)
38°92%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
11 G 13
Friday, October 24
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am41°
(35°)
39°93%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
8 G 9
9am43°
(37°)
42°94%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc RainSlight Chc RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
8 G 9
12pm50°44°79%The weather at 12pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSE
7 G 8
3pm54°45°71%The weather at 3pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
7 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm45°40°83%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
9 G 10
9pm42°39°88%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
9 G 10
12am40°38°92%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the N
9 G 10
3am41°
(34°)
39°92%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
9 G 10
Saturday, October 25

Saturday
40%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 7:32am
7:32am

Saturday Night
30%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 6:01pm
6:01pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am41°
(34°)
40°93%The weather at 6am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
9 G 10
9am44°
(38°)
42°94%The weather at 9am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
9 G 10
12pm51°44°79%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NNE
14 G 15
3pm54°45°71%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NNE
14 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm45°40°84%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
11 G 15
9pm42°39°90%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
11 G 15
12am40°38°94%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
22 G 34
3am41°39°94%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
22 G 34
Sunday, October 26

Sunday
20%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 7:33am
7:33am

Sunday Night
20%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 6:00pm
6:00pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am41°
(32°)
40°95%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
21 G 33
9am43°
(33°)
42°96%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
21 G 33
12pm48°42°78%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
20 G 32
3pm51°41°68%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
20 G 32
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm43°38°82%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WSW
20 G 31
9pm40°
(33°)
36°88%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WSW
20 G 31
12am38°36°92%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
15 G 18
3am39°
(32°)
37°92%The weather at 3am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
15 G 18
Monday, October 27

Monday
20%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 7:34am
7:34am

Monday Night
30%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 5:58pm
5:58pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am39°
(31°)
38°94%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
13 G 16
9am42°
(32°)
40°95%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
13 G 16
12pm48°40°74%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
10 G 14
3pm51°39°63%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
10 G 14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm43°37°79%The weather at 6pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
10 G 14
9pm41°
(36°)
37°86%The weather at 9pm will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
10 G 14
12am39°37°91%The weather at 12am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
6 G 9
3am40°37°91%The weather at 3am will be Chance RainChance RainThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
6 G 9
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight44°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 44°F96%The Weather Tonight will be RainRain100%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the WSW
15 G 16
Thursday55°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 55°F72%The weather Thursday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the SW
13 G 14
Thursday Night39°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 39°F94%The Weather Thursday Night will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc Showers20%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the SW
11 G 13
Friday54°Friday's maximum temperature will be 54°F70%The weather Friday will be Chance RainChance Rain30%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the SSE
7 G 8
Friday Night40°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 40°F94%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain50%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the N
9 G 10
Saturday54°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 54°F70%The weather Saturday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the NNE
14 G 15
Saturday Night40°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 40°F96%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SW
22 G 34
Sunday51°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 51°F67%The weather Sunday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the WSW
20 G 32
Sunday Night38°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 38°F94%The Weather Sunday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the WSW
15 G 18
Monday51°Monday's maximum temperature will be 51°F62%The weather Monday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the WSW
10 G 14
Monday Night39°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 39°F93%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance RainChance Rain30%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the SW
6 G 9

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Pendleton, OR
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy