NWS Buffalo, NY
Quick Forecast: Buffalo NY
Last Update: 9:44 am EST Nov 26, 2014




Current Conditions
Greater Buffalo International Airport
Lat: 42.94   Lon: -78.73   Elev: 711.942
Last Update on Nov 26, 9:54 am EST

 Humidity: 66 % 
 Wind Speed: NE 8 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.14" (1021.6 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 23°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Wind Chill: 26°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Overcast
33°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 42.89N -78.87W    Elevation: 604 ft


Today
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Weekly Forecast



Wednesday, November 26
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
12pm36°
(30°)
25°64%The weather at 12pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the NE
8 G 9
3pm36°
(29°)
25°64%The weather at 3pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
9 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm32°
(24°)
25°77%The weather at 6pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
9 G 10
9pm30°
(22°)
26°85%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc SnowSlight Chc SnowThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NNE
8
12am29°
(23°)
26°89%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc SnowSlight Chc SnowThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
6
3am28°
(23°)
25°88%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc SnowSlight Chc SnowThe wind direction at 3am will be from the N
5
Thursday, November 27
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am28°23°83%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc SnowSlight Chc SnowThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
2
9am31°22°70%The weather at 9am will be Scattered Light SnowScattered Light SnowThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
1 G 7
12pm33°
(28°)
22°65%The weather at 12pm will be Scattered Light SnowScattered Light SnowThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
5 G 9
3pm33°
(26°)
23°66%The weather at 3pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
7 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm31°
(25°)
23°72%The weather at 6pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WSW
7 G 13
9pm32°
(24°)
24°73%The weather at 9pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WSW
9 G 14
12am32°
(23°)
24°72%The weather at 12am will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
11 G 15
3am31°
(21°)
23°72%The weather at 3am will be Scattered Light SnowScattered Light SnowThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
11 G 15
Friday, November 28
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am29°
(21°)
21°71%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
9 G 11
9am29°
(20°)
19°67%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the W
10
12pm31°
(21°)
19°61%The weather at 12pm will be Scattered Light SnowScattered Light SnowThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
13
3pm32°
(22°)
19°59%The weather at 3pm will be Scattered Light SnowScattered Light SnowThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm32°
(23°)
20°62%The weather at 6pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
10
9pm32°
(24°)
20°61%The weather at 9pm will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
9
12am32°
(24°)
20°60%The weather at 12am will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
10
3am33°
(24°)
20°59%The weather at 3am will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
11
Saturday, November 29

Saturday
20%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 7:23am
7:23am

Saturday Night
40%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 4:43pm
4:43pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am34°
(26°)
21°59%The weather at 6am will be CloudyCloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
10
9am37°
(31°)
24°57%The weather at 9am will be CloudyCloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the S
9
12pm42°
(36°)
26°54%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
9
3pm43°
(37°)
28°56%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm41°
(34°)
30°65%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
13
9pm40°33°76%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
14
12am42°37°84%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
15
3am42°39°91%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
16
Sunday, November 30

Sunday
40%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 7:24am
7:24am

Sunday Night
40%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 4:43pm
4:43pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am42°41°95%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
16
9am47°42°83%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
14
12pm53°42°67%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
11
3pm53°40°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm48°36°64%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
6
9pm43°35°71%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
3
12am42°35°75%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NW
2
3am40°34°77%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the NW
3
Monday, December 1

Monday
30%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 7:25am
7:25am

Monday Night
20%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 4:43pm
4:43pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am37°31°80%The weather at 6am will be Chance SnowChance SnowThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
6
9am34°28°77%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
7
12pm36°24°62%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WNW
7
3pm37°21°52%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
7
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm34°19°54%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the N
6
9pm32°19°58%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
5
12am31°20°63%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the NNE
3
3am31°20°65%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ENE
5
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today36°Today's maximum temperature will be 36°F63%The weather Today will be Chance SnowChance Snow40%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the NE
9 G 10
Tonight28°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 28°F89%The Weather Tonight will be Chance SnowChance Snow30%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the N
5
Thursday34°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 34°F65%The weather Thursday will be Chance SnowChance Snow30%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the W
7 G 10
Thursday Night29°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 29°F74%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance SnowChance Snow40%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the W
11 G 15
Friday33°Friday's maximum temperature will be 33°F59%The weather Friday will be Scattered Light SnowScattered Light Snow20%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the WSW
15
Friday Night32°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 32°F63%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance SnowChance Snow30%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the S
11
Saturday43°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 43°F54%The weather Saturday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the S
10
Saturday Night40°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 40°F95%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SSW
16
Sunday54°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 54°F60%The weather Sunday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the W
8
Sunday Night34°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 34°F80%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the NW
3
Monday38°Monday's maximum temperature will be 38°F52%The weather Monday will be Chance SnowChance Snow30%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the WNW
7
Monday Night29°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 29°F68%The Weather Monday Night will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy20%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the ENE
5

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Buffalo, NY
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy