NWS Cleveland, OH
Quick Forecast: Elyria OH
Last Update: 6:49 am EDT Oct 2, 2014




Current Conditions
Lorain County Regional Airport
Lat: 41.346   Lon: -82.179   Elev: 793.963
Last Update on Oct 2, 7:53 am EDT

 Humidity: 89 % 
 Wind Speed: S 3 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.08" (1018.7 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 48°F 
 Visibility: 1.25 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fog/Mist
51°
 
 

Lat/Lon: 41.37N -82.1W    Elevation: 686 ft


Today
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Weekly Forecast



Thursday, October 2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9am58°52°81%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSE
7 G 9
12pm69°55°61%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSE
8 G 10
3pm76°58°53%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
8 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm75°58°56%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
10 G 13
9pm69°58°67%The weather at 9pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
13 G 16
12am67°57°70%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
16 G 22
3am66°56°71%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSE
17 G 22
Friday, October 3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am64°56°77%The weather at 6am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSE
18 G 24
9am65°58°77%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the S
20 G 25
12pm70°60°70%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
22 G 28
3pm72°61°67%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
22 G 29
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm67°60°77%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
15 G 20
9pm58°57°97%The weather at 9pm will be Showers LikelyShowers LikelyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WSW
11 G 14
12am54°53°97%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the W
15 G 20
3am51°48°90%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
20 G 25
Saturday, October 4
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am48°
(40°)
44°86%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
23 G 31
9am47°
(40°)
40°77%The weather at 9am will be Scattered ShowersScattered ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
22 G 29
12pm51°39°65%The weather at 12pm will be Scattered ShowersScattered ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the WSW
22 G 29
3pm53°38°58%The weather at 3pm will be Scattered ShowersScattered ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
21 G 26
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm51°37°58%The weather at 6pm will be Scattered ShowersScattered ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WSW
20 G 25
9pm47°36°65%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WSW
18 G 23
12am46°
(39°)
37°71%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
15 G 20
3am45°
(38°)
37°74%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
15 G 20
Sunday, October 5

Sunday
40%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 7:28am
7:28am

Sunday Night
30%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 7:06pm
7:06pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am44°
(36°)
36°74%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
16 G 21
9am46°
(39°)
35°66%The weather at 9am will be Scattered ShowersScattered ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
17 G 22
12pm51°35°55%The weather at 12pm will be Scattered ShowersScattered ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
20 G 25
3pm54°36°49%The weather at 3pm will be Scattered ShowersScattered ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
18 G 24
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm53°36°53%The weather at 6pm will be Scattered ShowersScattered ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
15 G 18
9pm49°37°64%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
11
12am47°39°72%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
10
3am46°40°78%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
9
Monday, October 6

Monday
50%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 7:29am
7:29am

Monday Night
50%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 7:04pm
7:04pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am46°40°80%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSW
9
9am48°41°78%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
11
12pm55°44°66%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
15
3pm59°45°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm57°45°66%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
14
9pm51°45°78%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
11
12am49°45°84%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
10
3am48°44°88%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
10
Tuesday, October 7

Tuesday
40%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 7:30am
7:30am

Tuesday Night
30%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:02pm
7:02pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am48°44°88%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
9
9am49°45°85%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
10
12pm57°47°69%The weather at 12pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
13
3pm61°48°61%The weather at 3pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
14
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm58°48°68%The weather at 6pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
10
9pm52°47°82%The weather at 9pm will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
8
12am50°47°89%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
7
3am49°46°90%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
7
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today79°Today's maximum temperature will be 79°F52%The weather Today will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the SSE
8 G 10
Tonight62°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 62°F77%The Weather Tonight will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SSE
17 G 22
Friday74°Friday's maximum temperature will be 74°F65%The weather Friday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms80%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the SSW
22 G 29
Friday Night45°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 45°F98%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms80%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the WSW
20 G 25
Saturday53°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 53°F56%The weather Saturday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the WSW
21 G 26
Saturday Night43°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 43°F74%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SW
15 G 20
Sunday55°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 55°F49%The weather Sunday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the SW
18 G 24
Sunday Night46°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 46°F80%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SSW
9
Monday61°Monday's maximum temperature will be 61°F59%The weather Monday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the SSW
16
Monday Night48°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 48°F88%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers50%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the SW
10
Tuesday63°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 63°F60%The weather Tuesday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SW
14
Tuesday Night49°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 49°F91%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance ShowersChance Showers30%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the WSW
7

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Cleveland, OH
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy