NWS Cleveland, OH
Quick Forecast: Cleveland OH
Last Update: 3:57 am EDT Sep 21, 2014




Current Conditions
Cleveland/Burke Lakefront
Lat: 41.52   Lon: -81.68   Elev: 597.113
Last Update on Sep 21, 5:53 am EDT

 Humidity: 84 % 
 Wind Speed: S 15 MPH 
 Barometer: 29.67" (1004.4 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 64°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Mostly Cloudy
69°
 
 

Lat/Lon: 41.47N -81.68W    Elevation: 600 ft


Today
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Weekly Forecast



Sunday, September 21
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9am67°64°87%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
14 G 17
12pm70°65°84%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
16 G 25
3pm69°62°78%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
16 G 30
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm67°59°73%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NW
16 G 24
9pm63°55°75%The weather at 9pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
15 G 17
12am59°52°78%The weather at 12am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
16 G 17
3am57°50°76%The weather at 3am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
15 G 17
Monday, September 22
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am55°48°75%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
13 G 14
9am55°47°74%The weather at 9am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
13 G 15
12pm57°47°67%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
14 G 16
3pm58°46°63%The weather at 3pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
11 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm58°44°60%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NW
9 G 10
9pm54°43°66%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
5 G 7
12am51°44°76%The weather at 12am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
5 G 6
3am49°44°84%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
3 G 6
Tuesday, September 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am47°43°86%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
5 G 7
9am52°43°72%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
6 G 8
12pm63°46°54%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
7 G 9
3pm66°48°53%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the W
7 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm65°48°53%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
3 G 6
9pm59°47°65%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
1 G 3
12am55°47°76%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SE
3 G 5
3am51°47°86%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SE
5 G 6
Wednesday, September 24

Wednesday
0%
Sunrise
Wednesday's sunrise will occur around 7:15am
7:15am

Wednesday Night
0%
Sunset
Wednesday Night's sunset will occur around 7:23pm
7:23pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am49°46°89%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SE
5 G 7
9am55°47°75%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SE
5 G 8
12pm68°51°54%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ESE
6 G 8
3pm72°53°52%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
6 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm70°54°57%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
8 G 9
9pm62°53°73%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
8 G 10
12am58°52°81%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ESE
7 G 9
3am55°51°87%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SE
6 G 7
Thursday, September 25

Thursday
0%
Sunrise
Thursday's sunrise will occur around 7:16am
7:16am

Thursday Night
0%
Sunset
Thursday Night's sunset will occur around 7:21pm
7:21pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am53°50°92%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSE
5 G 6
9am58°50°75%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSE
3
12pm67°53°61%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
3
3pm72°55°56%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the ENE
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm70°55°60%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the ENE
5
9pm63°54°73%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
5
12am60°53°78%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
3
3am59°52°80%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
2
Friday, September 26


Friday Night
0%
Sunset
Friday Night's sunset will occur around 7:19pm
7:19pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am56°52°85%The weather at 6am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
3
9am60°53°77%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
3
12pm68°55°64%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ENE
5
3pm72°56°58%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the NE
5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm70°55°60%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NE
5
9pm64°54°71%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the NE
5
12am61°53°75%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the ENE
3
3am59°52°78%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
3
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today71°Today's maximum temperature will be 71°F73%The weather Today will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms60%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the W
16 G 30
Tonight55°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 55°F78%The Weather Tonight will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms70%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the WNW
15 G 17
Monday58°Monday's maximum temperature will be 58°F60%The weather Monday will be Chance ShowersChance Showers40%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the WNW
11 G 13
Monday Night46°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 46°F86%The Weather Monday Night will be Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the W
3 G 6
Tuesday67°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 67°F52%The weather Tuesday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the W
7 G 8
Tuesday Night49°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 49°F89%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the SE
5 G 6
Wednesday73°Wednesday's maximum temperature will be 73°F52%The weather Wednesday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Wednesday will be from the E
6 G 8
Wednesday Night53°Wednesday Night's minimum temperature will be 53°F92%The Weather Wednesday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Wednesday Night will be from the SE
6 G 7
Thursday73°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 73°F55%The weather Thursday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the ENE
3
Thursday Night55°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 55°F85%The Weather Thursday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the E
2
Friday73°Friday's maximum temperature will be 73°F56%The weather Friday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the NE
5
Friday Night56°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 56°F81%The Weather Friday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the E
3

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Cleveland, OH
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy