NWS Wilmington, NC
Quick Forecast: Kure Beach NC
Last Update: 3:53 am EDT Jul 31, 2014




Current Conditions
Brunswick County Airport
Lat: 33.93   Lon: -78.07   Elev: 26.247
Last Update on Jul 31, 5:15 am EDT

 Humidity: 85 % 
 Wind Speed: Calm 
 Barometer: 30.05" 
 Dewpoint: 67°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
More Local Wx2 Day History
Fair
72°
 
Current Weather Hazards
 

Lat/Lon: 34N -77.9W    Elevation: 3 ft


Today
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Weekly Forecast



Thursday, July 31
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am76°69°80%The weather at 6am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
9 G 11
9am78°68°72%The weather at 9am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the ENE
11 G 14
12pm83°68°61%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the E
14 G 16
3pm83°68°61%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the E
14 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm81°68°64%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the E
14 G 16
9pm77°69°75%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the E
14 G 16
12am75°69°84%The weather at 12am will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
13 G 15
3am73°69°87%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the E
10 G 13
Friday, August 1
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am73°70°89%The weather at 6am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the E
8 G 9
9am75°71°87%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the E
8 G 10
12pm81°
(86°)
72°74%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the ESE
8 G 10
3pm82°
(88°)
73°74%The weather at 3pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SE
8 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°
(87°)
74°77%The weather at 6pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
9 G 11
9pm80°
(85°)
74°83%The weather at 9pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
9 G 11
12am79°74°85%The weather at 12am will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
10 G 13
3am78°74°88%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
9 G 11
Saturday, August 2
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am77°73°88%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
8 G 10
9am79°73°82%The weather at 9am will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSE
7 G 9
12pm82°
(87°)
73°75%The weather at 12pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSE
9 G 11
3pm82°
(88°)
73°75%The weather at 3pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
11 G 15
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°
(87°)
73°77%The weather at 6pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSE
11 G 15
9pm80°74°81%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
11 G 15
12am79°74°83%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
10 G 13
3am78°73°87%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
9 G 11
Sunday, August 3

Sunday
60%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:24am
6:24am

Sunday Night
60%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 8:12pm
8:12pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am76°73°90%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
8 G 10
9am78°73°86%The weather at 9am will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
8 G 10
12pm81°73°77%The weather at 12pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
9 G 11
3pm81°
(86°)
73°76%The weather at 3pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
10 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm81°73°77%The weather at 6pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
10 G 13
9pm80°73°79%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
11 G 15
12am79°73°82%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
11 G 15
3am78°73°85%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
10 G 13
Monday, August 4

Monday
50%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 6:24am
6:24am

Monday Night
50%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:11pm
8:11pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am77°73°88%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
9 G 11
9am78°73°83%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SW
9 G 11
12pm81°
(86°)
73°75%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
3pm82°
(87°)
73°74%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
13 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm81°
(86°)
73°75%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
13 G 16
9pm80°73°78%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
13 G 16
12am79°73°82%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
11 G 15
3am78°73°85%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
10 G 13
Tuesday, August 5

Tuesday
30%
Sunrise
Tuesday's sunrise will occur around 6:25am
6:25am

Tuesday Night
30%
Sunset
Tuesday Night's sunset will occur around 8:10pm
8:10pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am77°72°86%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
8 G 10
9am79°72°79%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
8 G 10
12pm82°
(87°)
72°70%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
9 G 11
3pm83°
(88°)
72°70%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSW
10 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm82°
(87°)
72°71%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
11 G 15
9pm81°72°74%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
11 G 15
12am80°71°76%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
10 G 13
3am78°71°80%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
9 G 11
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Today84°Today's maximum temperature will be 84°F61%The weather Today will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Today will be from the E
14 G 16
Tonight72°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 72°F89%The Weather Tonight will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc Tstms20%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the E
10 G 13
Friday82°Friday's maximum temperature will be 82°F73%The weather Friday will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the SE
8 G 10
Friday Night77°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 77°F88%The Weather Friday Night will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the S
9 G 11
Saturday82°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 82°F75%The weather Saturday will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely70%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SSE
11 G 15
Saturday Night76°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 76°F90%The Weather Saturday Night will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the S
9 G 11
Sunday81°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 81°F76%The weather Sunday will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the S
10 G 13
Sunday Night77°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 77°F88%The Weather Sunday Night will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SSW
10 G 13
Monday82°Monday's maximum temperature will be 82°F74%The weather Monday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the SSW
13 G 16
Monday Night77°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 77°F86%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the SW
10 G 13
Tuesday83°Tuesday's maximum temperature will be 83°F70%The weather Tuesday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3pm Tuesday will be from the SSW
10 G 13
Tuesday Night77°Tuesday Night's minimum temperature will be 77°F83%The Weather Tuesday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Tuesday Night will be from the WSW
9 G 11

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Wilmington, NC
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy