NWS New York, NY
Quick Forecast: New Haven CT
Last Update: 6:03 pm EDT Jul 23, 2014




Current Conditions
New Haven/Tweed
Lat: 41.28   Lon: -72.88   Elev: 5.906
Last Update on Jul 23, 5:53 pm EDT

 Humidity: 67 % 
 Wind Speed: S 10 MPH 
 Barometer: 29.79" (1008.7 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 71°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 88°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
A Few Clouds
83°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 41.31N -72.92W    Elevation: 33 ft


Today
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Weekly Forecast



Wednesday, July 23
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9pm78°72°82%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
5 G 7
12am76°72°87%The weather at 12am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
6 G 8
3am73°70°90%The weather at 3am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
3 G 6
Thursday, July 24
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am71°67°87%The weather at 6am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WNW
6 G 8
9am73°66°79%The weather at 9am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the N
8 G 9
12pm76°65°69%The weather at 12pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the N
10 G 13
3pm77°63°62%The weather at 3pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the N
10 G 13
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm75°63°66%The weather at 6pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the NNE
7 G 8
9pm72°61°68%The weather at 9pm will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the N
3 G 5
12am68°61°78%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WNW
5 G 6
3am65°59°81%The weather at 3am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WNW
6 G 7
Friday, July 25
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am64°57°78%The weather at 6am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the N
7 G 8
9am69°56°63%The weather at 9am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WNW
6
12pm77°55°47%The weather at 12pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
3 G 5
3pm80°55°42%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
3 G 5
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm79°57°47%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SW
6
9pm73°58°59%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SW
7
12am68°58°70%The weather at 12am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SW
7
3am67°58°73%The weather at 3am will be Mostly ClearMostly ClearThe wind direction at 3am will be from the WSW
5 G 6
Saturday, July 26

Saturday
0%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 5:40am
5:40am

Saturday Night
30%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 8:16pm
8:16pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am68°59°73%The weather at 6am will be Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyThe wind direction at 6am will be from the WSW
3 G 5
9am72°59°64%The weather at 9am will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
2 G 5
12pm77°57°50%The weather at 12pm will be Partly CloudyPartly CloudyThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
6 G 8
3pm79°57°47%The weather at 3pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SW
7 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm77°59°54%The weather at 6pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the SSW
8 G 9
9pm75°61°62%The weather at 9pm will be Mostly CloudyMostly CloudyThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
8 G 9
12am71°62°73%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
6 G 7
3am69°63°81%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSW
5 G 6
Sunday, July 27

Sunday
50%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 5:41am
5:41am

Sunday Night
50%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 8:15pm
8:15pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am70°65°84%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
3 G 5
9am74°65°74%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSE
5 G 7
12pm78°64°62%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
8 G 14
3pm80°64°58%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
10 G 16
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm78°65°64%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
8 G 10
9pm74°65°74%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
5 G 6
12am71°64°79%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
3
3am69°64°84%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
3
Monday, July 28

Monday
40%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 5:42am
5:42am

Monday Night
30%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:14pm
8:14pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am69°65°87%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SE
3 G 6
9am74°66°76%The weather at 9am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SE
5 G 8
12pm78°65°64%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSE
7 G 9
3pm80°65°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
8 G 10
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm78°65°64%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
8 G 10
9pm73°65°76%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
7 G 9
12am70°64°81%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
6 G 8
3am68°64°87%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
6 G 8
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight71°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 71°F90%The Weather Tonight will be Isolated TstmsIsolated Tstms60%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the W
3 G 6
Thursday79°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 79°F62%The weather Thursday will be Isolated TstmsIsolated Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the N
10 G 13
Thursday Night61°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 61°F81%The Weather Thursday Night will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc Showers20%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the WNW
6 G 7
Friday82°Friday's maximum temperature will be 82°F42%The weather Friday will be Mostly SunnyMostly Sunny0%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the WSW
3 G 5
Friday Night66°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 66°F75%The Weather Friday Night will be Mostly ClearMostly Clear0%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the WSW
5 G 6
Saturday81°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 81°F45%The weather Saturday will be Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy0%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SW
7 G 9
Saturday Night68°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 68°F84%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the SSW
5 G 6
Sunday81°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 81°F58%The weather Sunday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the S
10 G 16
Sunday Night68°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 68°F87%The Weather Sunday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the S
3
Monday81°Monday's maximum temperature will be 81°F60%The weather Monday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the S
8 G 10
Monday Night67°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F87%The Weather Monday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the SW
6 G 8

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
New York, NY
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy