NWS Charleston, WV
Quick Forecast: Beckley WV
Last Update: 5:42 pm EDT May 27, 2015




Current Conditions
Beckley, Raleigh County Memorial Airport
Lat: 37.795   Lon: -81.12472   Elev: 2503
Last Update on May 27, 5:51 pm EDT

 Humidity: 42 % 
 Wind Speed: SW 9 MPH 
 Barometer: 30.21" (1019.5 mb) 
 Dewpoint: 55°F 
 Visibility: 10.00 mi. 
 Heat Index: 80°F 
More Local Wx2 Day History
A Few Clouds
80°
 
Current Weather Hazards
No Hazards in Effect
 

Lat/Lon: 37.8N -81.18W    Elevation: 2300 ft


Today
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Weekly Forecast



Wednesday, May 27
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
9pm71°59°67%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSW
5
12am67°59°76%The weather at 12am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSW
3
3am65°58°79%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc ShowersSlight Chc ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SW
2
Thursday, May 28
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am63°58°85%The weather at 6am will be Chance ShowersChance ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SW
1
9am67°60°78%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
2
12pm73°61°66%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
3
3pm79°59°51%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
3
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm78°59°52%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WNW
3
9pm71°60°68%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WNW
2
12am65°60°84%The weather at 12am will be Isolated ShowersIsolated ShowersThe wind direction at 12am will be from the E
2
3am63°61°93%The weather at 3am will be Isolated ShowersIsolated ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the ESE
2
Friday, May 29
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am63°61°93%The weather at 6am will be Isolated ShowersIsolated ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SE
3
9am67°62°84%The weather at 9am will be Isolated ShowersIsolated ShowersThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SE
6
12pm75°62°64%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SSE
8 G 9
3pm78°62°58%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the SSE
9 G 11
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm77°63°62%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
7 G 8
9pm72°63°73%The weather at 9pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the S
6
12am67°62°84%The weather at 12am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the S
6
3am65°61°87%The weather at 3am will be Isolated ShowersIsolated ShowersThe wind direction at 3am will be from the S
6
Saturday, May 30

Saturday
40%
Sunrise
Saturday's sunrise will occur around 6:06am
6:06am

Saturday Night
30%
Sunset
Saturday Night's sunset will occur around 8:39pm
8:39pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am65°62°90%The weather at 6am will be Isolated ShowersIsolated ShowersThe wind direction at 6am will be from the S
7 G 8
9am68°62°81%The weather at 9am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSW
7 G 8
12pm74°61°64%The weather at 12pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the SW
8 G 9
3pm76°61°60%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WSW
8 G 9
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm75°62°64%The weather at 6pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the WSW
6
9pm71°63°76%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the WSW
3
12am67°62°84%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the WSW
2
3am65°61°87%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the W
2
Sunday, May 31

Sunday
70%
Sunrise
Sunday's sunrise will occur around 6:05am
6:05am

Sunday Night
60%
Sunset
Sunday Night's sunset will occur around 8:39pm
8:39pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am64°63°97%The weather at 6am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the W
3
9am66°64°93%The weather at 9am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the WSW
5
12pm69°64°84%The weather at 12pm will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the W
5
3pm71°64°79%The weather at 3pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the WNW
6
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm70°63°78%The weather at 6pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the N
5
9pm67°62°84%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the ENE
3
12am63°61°93%The weather at 12am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
3
3am62°61°97%The weather at 3am will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SE
7 G 8
Monday, June 1

Monday
60%
Sunrise
Monday's sunrise will occur around 6:05am
6:05am

Monday Night
60%
Sunset
Monday Night's sunset will occur around 8:40pm
8:40pm
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6am62°62°100%The weather at 6am will be Isolated TstmsIsolated TstmsThe wind direction at 6am will be from the SSE
8 G 9
9am62°62°100%The weather at 9am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 9am will be from the SSE
9 G 11
12pm67°63°87%The weather at 12pm will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12pm will be from the S
8 G 9
3pm70°63°78%The weather at 3pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 3pm will be from the S
7 G 8
TimeTempDew
Point
Rel
Hum
WeatherWind
6pm69°62°78%The weather at 6pm will be Tstms LikelyTstms LikelyThe wind direction at 6pm will be from the S
9 G 11
9pm65°61°87%The weather at 9pm will be Chance TstmsChance TstmsThe wind direction at 9pm will be from the SSE
11 G 17
12am62°60°93%The weather at 12am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 12am will be from the SSE
9 G 11
3am61°59°93%The weather at 3am will be Slight Chc TstmsSlight Chc TstmsThe wind direction at 3am will be from the SSE
6
Weekly Forecast
DayMin/Max
Temp
Min/Max
Rel Hum
WeatherProb
Precip
Wind
Tonight62°Tonight's minimum temperature will be 62°F85%The Weather Tonight will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SW
2
Thursday82°Thursday's maximum temperature will be 82°F46%The weather Thursday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the WNW
3
Thursday Night61°Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 61°F97%The Weather Thursday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the ESE
2
Friday80°Friday's maximum temperature will be 80°F58%The weather Friday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms50%The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the SSE
9 G 11
Friday Night62°Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 62°F93%The Weather Friday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the S
6
Saturday81°Saturday's maximum temperature will be 81°F60%The weather Saturday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms40%The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the WSW
8 G 9
Saturday Night64°Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 64°F97%The Weather Saturday Night will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms30%The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the W
2
Sunday79°Sunday's maximum temperature will be 79°F76%The weather Sunday will be Chance TstmsChance Tstms70%The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the WNW
6
Sunday Night62°Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 62°F100%The Weather Sunday Night will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the SE
7 G 8
Monday75°Monday's maximum temperature will be 75°F76%The weather Monday will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the S
7 G 8
Monday Night61°Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 61°F97%The Weather Monday Night will be Tstms LikelyTstms Likely60%The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the SSE
6

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Charleston, WV
weather.gov
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy