Issued by NWS Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
FGUS84 KFWD 290057
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE FORT WORTH TX
757 PM CDT THU APR 28 2016
* For the Trinity Reservoirs...no flooding is observed or forecast.
Trinity River Near Rosser.
* At 0730 PM Thursday the stage was 26.27 feet.
* Flood stage is 31 feet.
* Forecast...River is below flood stage and continues to slowly
recede. Water levels will continue to fall for the next few days.
West Fork Trinity River At Lake Worth.
* At 0730 PM Thursday the stage was 596.55 feet.
* Flood stage is 597 feet.
* Forecast...Remain nearly steady around 596.5 feet for the next few
Fld Observed Forecast 00-UTC
Location Stg Stg Day Time Fri Sat Sun Mon
Rosser 31 26.3 Thu 07 PM 24.8 22.2 21.2 21.1
Lake Worth 597 596.5 Thu 07 PM 596.4 596.4 596.4 596.4