Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 271502
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
1002 AM CDT FRI MAY 27 2016
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Copano Creek...Guadalupe River...
For the Guadalupe River At Victoria.
* Latest Stage: 18.8 feet at 9 AM Friday.
* Flood and Bankfull Stage: 21.0 feet.
* Caution Stage: 12.0 feet.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the river to
fall a bit through Saturday, with another rise to 20.7
feet by Monday evening.
For the Copano Creek Near Refugio.
* Latest Stage: 6.7 feet at 9 AM Friday.
* Flood Stage: 12.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 5.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall, but will
remain above caution stage through at least Saturday.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed
Victoria 21 18.8 Fri 9 AM 18.4 19.3 20.4 20.5 19.4