Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 250241 CCA
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
840 PM CST FRI FEB 24 2017
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Guadalupe River...San Antonio River...
For the Guadalupe River At Victoria.
* Latest Stage: 12.1 feet at 7 PM Friday.
* Flood and Bankfull Stage: 21.0 feet.
* Caution Stage: 12.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall to below
caution stage tonight.
For the San Antonio River At Goliad.
* Latest Stage: 13.8 feet at 7 PM Friday.
* Flood Stage: 25.0 feet.
* Bankfull Stage: 22.0 feet.
* Caution Stage: 15.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall.
This is the last forecast for this event.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed
Victoria 21 12.1 Fri 07 PM 11.2 10.1 10.0 9.3 8.8
San Antonio River
Goliad 25 13.8 Fri 07 PM 9.7 9.3 7.8 6.2 6.2