Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 300113
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
813 PM CDT Sat Apr 29 2017
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Rio Grande...
For the Rio Grande At Columbia Bridge.
* Latest Stage: 12.0 feet, or 3.7 meters at 7 PM Saturday.
* Flood Stage: 18.0 feet, or 5.5 meters.
* Bankfull Stage: 16.0 feet, or 4.9 meters.
* Caution Stage: 10.0 feet, or 3.0 meters.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the river forecast
to remain near 12.0 feet, or 3.7 meters, through the weekend.
Then the river will begin a slow fall by early
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Columbia Bridge 18 12.0 Sat 07 PM 12.0 12.0 11.4 10.9 10.9