Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 240117
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
817 PM CDT SAT MAY 23 2015
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Rio Grande...
For the Rio Grande At Columbia Bridge.
* Latest Stage: 7.9 feet, or 2.4 meters at 07 PM Saturday.
* Flood Stage: 18.0 feet, or 5.5 meters.
* Bankfull Stage: 16.0 feet, or 4.9 meters.
* Caution Stage: 10.0 feet, or 3.0 meters.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the
river forecast to crest around 10.4 feet, or 3.2
meters at 07 PM Sunday.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Columbia Bridge 18 7.9 Sat 07 PM 9.2 10.1 8.6 7.5 7.3