Issued by NWS Houston/Galveston, TX
FGUS84 KHGX 280410
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HOUSTON/GALVESTON, TX
1110 PM CDT WED MAY 27 2015
...This river statement includes the following: Bedias Creek...Trinity River...
* The Trinity River Near Romayor.
* Latest stage: 37.6 feet tonight.
* Bankfull stage: 30.0 feet.
* Flood stage: 40.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will remain below the flood stage as Lake Livingston
releases at 72.6K CFS.
* The Bedias Creek near Madisonville.
* Latest stage: 18.9 feet tonight.
* Bankfull stage: 16.0 feet.
* Flood stage: 19.0 feet.
* Forecast: The creek has already crested and will continue a slow fall to
below action stage on Saturday.
Bankfull Observed Forecast 6 PM
Location Stage Stage Day Time Thu Fri Sat Sun
Madisonville 16 18.9 Wed 11 PM 18.2 17.0 14.7 12.3
Romayor 30 37.6 Wed 11 PM 38.3 38.5 38.3 38.1