Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 290140
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
840 PM CDT WED SEP 28 2016
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Rio Grande...
For the Rio Grande At Columbia Bridge.
* Latest Stage: 9.8 feet, or 3.0 meters at 8 PM Wednesday.
* Flood Stage: 18.0 feet, or 5.5 meters.
* Bankfull Stage: 16.0 feet, or 4.9 meters.
* Caution Stage: 10.0 feet, or 3.0 meters.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall. This is
the last forecast for this event.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Columbia Bridge 18 9.8 Wed 08 PM 9.6 8.4 7.2 6.7 6.5