Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 311425
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
925 AM CDT WED AUG 31 2016
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Nueces River...
For the Nueces River At Cotulla.
* Latest Stage: 11.5 feet at 9 AM Wednesday.
* Flood Stage: 15.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 9.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall, but will
remain above caution stage until Saturday morning.
For the Nueces River Near Tilden.
* Latest Stage: 11.3 feet at 8 AM Wednesday.
* Flood Stage: 14.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 11.0 feet.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the river forecast
to crest around 12.0 feet Thursday through Friday. The river
is then expected to remain above caution stage for the next
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Cotulla 15 11.5 Wed 09 AM 10.3 9.6 8.9 8.7 8.8
Tilden 14 11.3 Wed 08 AM 11.8 12.0 11.8 11.6 11.4