Issued by NWS Houston/Galveston, TX
FGUS84 KHGX 290433
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HOUSTON/GALVESTON, TX
1133 PM CDT SAT MAR 28 2015
...This river statement includes the following: Trinity River...
* The Trinity River In Liberty.
* Latest stage: 21.3 feet tonight.
* Bankfull stage: 21.0 feet.
* Flood stage: 26.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river is expected to fall below banks early Sunday morning.
* The Trinity River Near Moss Bluff.
* Latest stage: 11.2 feet tonight.
* Bankfull stage: 9.2 feet.
* Flood stage: 12.2 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall but remain out of banks
the next couple of days.
Bankfull Observed Forecast 6 AM
Location Stage Stage Day Time Sun Mon Tue Wed
Liberty 21 21.3 Sat 11 PM 17.7 15.5 13.5 11.7
Moss Bluff 9 11.2 Sat 10 PM 10.3 9.4 8.8 8.2