Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 111731
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
1231 PM CDT SAT JUL 11 2015
For the Cottonwood River, the following locations are included:
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 12 PM Saturday stage was 19.5 feet and rising.
* The flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* It is forecast to crest around 20.0 feet this evening.
* At 22.0 feet...Minor flooding of the left bank and roads along the
north bank will begin.
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue
Florence 22.0 19.5 Sat 12 PM 11.5 3.6 3.6