Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 291428
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
928 AM CDT MON AUG 29 2016
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Nueces River...
For the Nueces River At Cotulla.
* Latest Stage: 12.4 feet at 09 AM Monday.
* Flood Stage: 15.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 9.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall,
but will remain above caution stage for the next several days.
For the Nueces River Near Tilden.
* Latest Stage: 11.9 feet at 08 AM Monday.
* Flood Stage: 14.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 11.0 feet.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the
river forecast to rise and crest around 13.2 feet
early Saturday morning.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Cotulla 15 12.4 Mon 09 AM 12.2 11.4 10.8 10.2 9.6
Tilden 14 11.9 Mon 08 AM 12.2 12.4 12.7 13.0 13.2