Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 270106
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
806 PM CDT Wed Apr 26 2017
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Rio Grande...
For the Rio Grande At Columbia Bridge.
* Latest Stage: 12.1 feet, or 3.7 meters at 7 PM Wednesday.
* Flood Stage: 18.0 feet, or 5.5 meters.
* Bankfull Stage: 16.0 feet, or 4.9 meters.
* Caution Stage: 10.0 feet, or 3.0 meters.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the river
forecast to remain near 12.1 feet, or 3.7 meters for
the next several days.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Columbia Bridge 18 12.1 Wed 07 PM 12.1 12.1 12.1 12.1 12.1