Spot Forecast Request
Issued by NWS Atlanta, GA

Home | Current Version | Previous Version | Text Only | Print | Product List | Glossary On
Versions: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
000
BMBB91 KFFC 201926
STQFFC

FEEDBACK WAS JUST RECEIVED FOR INCIDENT PRESCRIBED NAMED "Davenport
OHV"

FEEDBACK CAN BE VIEWED ON THE WEBSITE.

       REQUEST TYPE:  FEEDBACK
               DATE:  02/20/17
               TIME:  1400
       DELIVER DATE:  02/20/17
       DELIVER TIME:  1304
        SUBMIT DATE:  02/20/17
        SUBMIT TIME:  1304
       PROJECT NAME:  Davenport OHV
       PROJECT TYPE:  PRESCRIBED
     REQUEST REASON:  IAMS
  REQUESTING AGENCY:  USFS
REQUESTING OFFICIAL:  Jason Demas
    EMERGENCY PHONE:  7066336811
              EMAIL:  Jdemas@fs.fed.us
              STATE:  GA
               DLAT:  34.9258
               DLON:  84.0894
               CLON:  -84.0894
                FAX:
           EXPOSURE:  South
          FUEL TYPE:  HArdwood/pine
         SHELTERING:  partial
   BOTTOM ELEVATION:  1800
      TOP ELEVATION:  2250
       SIZE (ACRES):  450
 REQUESTING HYSPLIT:  NO
             FORMAT:  C
           INTERVAL:  2,2,2,2

WEATHER CONDITION AT INCIDENT OR NEARBY STATIONS
On site     [02/20/17 1300] RH=40 Sky=Overcast Temp=70 Elev=2200
                            Wind=MM@VBL

...REMARKS...
This is a planning forecast to see if I have an opportunity to burn
on Tuesday .  Use the Toccoa RAWS for obs and trends.  Today the area
is under high somewhat dense clouds.  Not much wind.  This morning we
had dense widespread fog that didn't burn off till 0900.  For
burn day (Tuesday) i am looking to see if conditions will allow us to
burn before the moisture returnes.  Looking at cloud cover and
height, looking at humidity trends, probability of fog on Tuesday
morning and what time to expect moisture to the area.  As far as
conditions i am looking for is an rh value of 50% or so to start
under a similar sky as today, filtered but still getting solar
radiation to dry fuels.  Also looking at transport winds, i can burn
under any direction but a west transport.  If we do try to burn, we
are looking for opportunities between 1000 and 1500.I know that is a
lot, but thanks for looking into it.  Jason

...WEATHER PARAMETERS REQUESTED...
  CHANCE OF WETTING RAIN:  0,1,1,0
         SMOKE DISPERSAL:  0,1,1,0
LIGHTNING ACTIVITY LEVEL:  0,1,1,0
                HUMIDITY:  0,1,1,0
             SKY/WEATHER:  0,1,1,0
         TRANSPORT WINDS:  0,1,1,0
            WIND (20 FT):  0,1,1,0
             TEMPERATURE:  0,1,1,0

SITE: FFC
OFILE: 1702504.0
TIMEZONE: EST5EDT



USA.gov is the U.S. government's official web portal to all federal, state and local government web resources and services.